Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chord question

• 07-05-2009 7:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭

Trying to step away from metal playing and get further into acoustic playing at the moment(stuff like ryan adams, bright eyes etc.) so ive been brushing up on my chords.

One question though its always bugged the hell out of me, I often easily get confused with my chord names, like i can play a load of chords but might not nessisarily know which is which. Its a pretty embarressing situation to be in playing guitar for so long so i was just wondering.... is there was a way to figure out a chords name just by knowing the notes in it.

Might be a retardedly simple question to ask, but hey im never going to get answers if i dont ask it..

Comments

Advertisement