Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help irattic compresion

Options
  • 07-05-2009 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

hi all i just snaped the back of my piston off my kings arms troy a3 and now replaced it with a systema arena 1000 and also replaced my piston head and replaced my motor to a guarder high speed. i geased up the piston head and the rest with g&p grease set and now testing it i am getting irrattic distance some go far and some dont i have play with the hop-up and still the same any advice would help
    thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Have you got the standard O ring in it? if so i would ditch that. its complete sh1te. also make sure the cylinder head is not leaking and if it is wrap it in some PTFE tape and reassemble. also check what type of cylinder is in it. it should ideally have a port in it rather than being perfectly smooth. reason being the ROF on those is so fast you can get a vacuum from the backward motion of the piston after the shot and this will interfere with the velocity of the BB. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Make sure the air nozzle is attached to the tappet plate, if you're new enough to gearboxes, its an easy over sight.

Bar that, what Masada said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 grstarkey78

the o ring is the stardard one that came with it it is guarder Polycarbonate Ventilation Piston Head with Bearing the cyclinder is the standard one that came with the gun it is not ported so that means i need to get one and the tappet plate is conected to the nozzle.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Id say the o ring is the most likely culprit. ive replaced 4 of them on these rifles.

Advertisement