Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[PS3] Boards.ie teams on FIFA 09.

Options
  • 07-05-2009 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭

Is there any boards FIFA 09 clubs? If not how about it :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Id be up for it, im a decent player :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Frank3142

ya im not that good........yet!

anyone else!!

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

yeah i wudnt mind

I'm on a good bit Mon-Thus and Sunday evening, we would need around 10 regular players to get the 3+ online at the same time to play.

Played it before with some english fellas but they were annoying so i left it, good craic if your all decent, can work some nice play.

Tribal_Army is my PSN add me, ye should post your tags..... is anyone going to set it up?

• Advertisement

Bran_Flake94

when im playing bap online team play after a few minutes my players reactions to my controls are very delayed so i always have to quit why is this?

Frank3142 wrote: »
    Bran_Flake94

when im playing bap online team play after a few minutes my players reactions to my controls are very delayed so i always have to quit why is this?

It's probably just lag, you get that with 20 different players, best thing about club is, that it's usually only 3/4/5 lads on each team so not too much delay.
    Also the ''behind shoulder camera'' is harder to use, this might be affecting your gameplay if you use it.
    You should switch to sideline view if you haven't already.

BAP sucks, it's full of Level 1 retards who more then likely play because they can't win online, no matter what position they get they'll try play striker, and you get offside after offside, and fellas getting their players sent off, highly frustrating, have only played 3/4 games and the last one was a long time ago.

Enjoyed the games of club i had as all the players were decent standard and you could pulls some nice things off as a unit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

add me under 'yermandan' guys...if im on i'll always be up for a game

Cheers

Advertisement