Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JG AUG A3(no mosfet...)

Options
  • 07-05-2009 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi guys, first posting here and sadly I'm in need of a bit of help as the people on these forums seem to know the most about A3's from what I have seen.

Ordered my JG AUG A3 from action hobbys the other day as they are a site I generally use. On the site it says the gun has the New black/chrome high performance reinforced 'SYSTEM 2008' gearbox, I figured this version would have the MOSFET chip as I have seen no other A3's on the web that don't have it as of the 2008 version.

The gun turned up today with "enhanced version" all over the box so I was pretty chuffed, then things went bad...

I opened the battery area up in the stock and to my shock there was no MOSFET installed at all, there was just a plain glass fuse in a plastic case, no chips or anything.

Sorry for the wall of text but well does anyone else have an A3 or have heared of one with no MOSFET installed when it has the "
    New black/chrome high performance reinforced 'SYSTEM 2008' gearbox" pretty upset here and I'm not quite sure what to do.

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Kaellet

Scratch that, ace customer service by the store. Owner just rang me up and told me he he is in direct contact with the factorys and asked for his latest batch of A3's to come without MOSFETS installed due to having quite a few returns of them due to the MOSFETS burning out. Explained to me a few tips on telling which version gear box it is without opening up etc so very happy.

Mods delete if needed.

Advertisement