Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queen's main library

Options
  • 07-05-2009 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭

does anyone else feel that queens main library is so badly organised and plusthe fact they clearly have the most unfriendlystaff ive ever seen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

You're not supposed to be in there if you don't go here anyway regob :rolleyes:

In answer to your question, they're moving to the new library over the Summer so that should rectify most of the problems. The staff aren't especially friendly but I've not found them any worse than anywhere else. The younger ones in the Heaney seem ever so slightly more friendly, maybe try there next time you're sneaking in!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

how i got in, isnt that the question???????

Err not really? They don't check IDs in the main library and you can just borrow someone's student ID to scan into the Heaney.

pow wow wrote: »
    Err not really? They don't check IDs in the main library and you can just borrow someone's student ID to scan into the Heaney.

fair enough but they do check ids to get into the main, sure i got caught

They only check them up close if you look shady lol. I don't even flash mine anymore.

• Advertisement

well arnt you just as cool as hell

Your point being? They don't check them if they recognise you. It's a factual statement. Stay on topic.

Advertisement