Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to Australia(holiday)

Options
  • 07-05-2009 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭

hey there gang, i'm going to Australia from June to July.

What weather sould i expect, and has anyone any tips/advice on what to bring?

Im torn on whether i'll need normal ireland clothing or super summer clothes.

Nerin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭FreeAnd..

hey there gang, i'm going to Australia from June to July.

What weather sould i expect, and has anyone any tips/advice on what to bring?

Im torn on whether i'll need normal ireland clothing or super summer clothes.

Seriously, if you are anywhere in the southern 3/4 of the country you will need Irish Clothes and an umbrella. (i still rue the day I had to go buy all the same clothes I left behind because i figured I would never need them again - how wrong was I?)

June/July is the heart of winter, it will be cold and possibly wet (might get to a nice degree during the day for an hour or two but would still require jeans etc) - where exactly are you going?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Perth.

lord help you :) (Definitely need Jeans, Jacket, Gloves + Umbrella) - definitely not super summer clothes. (you'll laugh when you look back at the fact you were going to bring them - do remember its winter here then)

Its the equivalent of someone asking should they only bring Shorts and T shirts to Ireland in April

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

FreeAnd.. wrote: »
    lord help you :) (Definitely need Jeans, Jacket, Gloves + Umbrella) - definitely not super summer clothes. (you'll laugh when you look back at the fact you were going to bring them - do remember its winter here then)

Its the equivalent of someone asking should they only bring Shorts and T shirts to Ireland in April

I see,well thats grand then,my usual clothes it is. I'm not bad with the cold,but heat is a killer.

Psp,tshirts,jeans combats and coat. Sorted. ;)

http://www.weatherzone.com.au/climate/station.jsp?lt=site&lc=9225

Dont forget your umbrella :) June and July are the wettest months and when it rains it pours...still you could be lucky and get a nice spell

• Advertisement
Advertisement