Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passport office Cork

Options
  • 07-05-2009 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54,349 ✭✭✭✭

im gutted im travelling to england on sunday and have everything booked but bang

passport was up on the 31st of march 09

so iv to got to get another one

so wheres the passport office in cork and what should i bring with me ?

btw im flying by ryan-air

Comments

Headshot wrote: »
    im gutted im travelling to england on sunday and have everything booked but bang

passport was up on the 31st of march 09

so iv to got to get another one

so wheres the passport office in cork and what should i bring with me ?

btw im flying by ryan-air

I'm excellent at knowing where places are but not that good at giving other people directions, so here goes! It's on the South Mall, on the right hand side coming from Grande Parade, across from the Imperial Hotel but more towards the end of the street i.e Parnell Place end. A really small white sign above the door says Passpost Office! Dunno how long it takes to get it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Ancee

Passport Office on South Mall near Parnell Bridge
    google Passport Office it tells you what to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,349 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

thanks lads

but I wont need my passport for travel to uk

my driving license will do

but for future reference ill bookmark this page when ill need a new passport

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭yummycake

Youll have to apply for an emergency passport.

You will need 2 pictures one signed by a garda - they're very fussy so i'd suggest you get them done professionally.

Your full birth certificate

A completed application form signed and stamped by a garda.

The fee

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭dewdrop

Why not organise the passport now just in case some emergency might arise in future that requires same

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,349 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

dewdrop wrote: »
    Why not organise the passport now just in case some emergency might arise in future that requires same

yap ill be doing that next week

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Ryanair will no longer be accepting driver's license as a valid form of identification for flying from the 1st October 2009.
    • A valid passport (passport for travel outside the EEA must have 3 months validity beyond the date of entry).
    • A valid driving licence with photo is acceptable photo ID for travel on domestic flights. (Please note that driving licences are not accepted when passengers are using online check-in)
    • FROM THE 1ST OCTOBER 2009 ONWARDS DRIVING LICENCES WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTABLE PHOTO-ID ON RYANAIR FLIGHTS.

http://www.ryanair.com/site/EN/faqs.php?sect=pid&quest=photoid

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

You'll also need proof of travel if you want it in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭overmantle

If you're going to the passport office and there's a big queue, go in, take a ticket number and come back 15 minutes later as you'll be waiting at least that long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 helen001

Do you def need your passport to book flights with Ryanair?....or just checking in?

Zombie Threads are bad mmmkay?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement