Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kids that should be put down at birth

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

The little bastid. Cant understand how they get fun out doing something that could possibly kill someone.
    I had a few little scrotes jump out in front of me the other day when I stopped they legged it off. A few minutes later coming down me street they done it again and I caught one of them. All his friends started shouting they where gonna call the cops on me.
    I couldnt figure out their point in ringing the guards on me cos the little fluckers jumped out in front of me.
    The little tubby fella I caught coudnt even say anything he was so scared. Better not do it again the little bollox.

What ya riding yourself?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

seanybiker wrote: »
    The little bastid. Cant understand how they get fun out doing something that could possibly kill someone.
    I had a few little scrotes jump out in front of me the other day when I stopped they legged it off. A few minutes later coming down me street they done it again and I caught one of them. All his friends started shouting they where gonna call the cops on me.
    I couldnt figure out their point in ringing the guards on me cos the little fluckers jumped out in front of me.
    The little tubby fella I caught coudnt even say anything he was so scared. Better not do it again the little bollox.

What ya riding yourself?

its only a Gilera Runner, wont bother fixing the damage done (see pics)
    Not worth the trouble

pajodublin wrote: »
    its only a Gilera Runner, wont bother fixing the damage done (see pics)
    Not worth the trouble
    what ya mean "only" a Gilera runner. Its your bike bopy, ya should be proud of it. Dont mind all that "small bike" "big bike" crap. your on two wheels boy, enjoy it.

what ya mean "only" a Gilera runner. Its your bike bopy, ya should be proud of it. Dont mind all that "small bike" "big bike" crap. your on two wheels boy, enjoy it.

i just meant its not worth as much as some own on here

ah I wouldnt mind that. Its probably worth than some others on here. The damage dont seem to be to bad. more cosmetic than anything really. Still though its hard to see your pirde and joy hurt.
    Do them Gillera runners have gears on them ?? Cool looking thing.

• Advertisement

ah I wouldnt mind that. Its probably worth than some others on here. The damage dont seem to be to bad. more cosmetic than anything really. Still though its hard to see your pirde and joy hurt.
    Do them Gillera runners have gears on them ?? Cool looking thing.

no mate this is the scooter version

496b6fec3c666,Gilera-Runner.jpg

no mate this is the scooter version

496b6fec3c666,Gilera-Runner.jpg

thats actually fairly snazzy looking. Groovy colours :P

i was getting mixed up with gilera DNA me thinks.

thats actually fairly snazzy looking. Groovy colours :P

i was getting mixed up with gilera DNA me thinks.

Mine is Grey instead of black, still pretty snazzy ;)
    well less snazzy now :)
    Didnt make much of a difference if im honest
    last owner didnt care for it too much
    looks like he fell off a couple of times, scratches and cracks all over

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

not put down now,but they should steralise the parents so they cant cause anymore accidents along there ways :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I had a few of them try to circle me years ago when I was a noob on my little Vespa. One of them tried to take my keys so I gave him a smack and drove off. I was delighted with myself since they thought I was an easy target - a girl on a vespa :D A while ago I was at the top of East Point on my Shadow waiting for the lights to change and one of the scrambler kids from the field pulled up beside me and started revving his engine which gave me a lol :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭Thinkingaboutit

It might start more reliably than a KZ750. Some people act nuts towards bikes. Sadly, not much can be done about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Dirty little scrotes! Definitely need to be culled. I had some throw a milk bottle (2ltr) at me in stoneybatter, fookers almost killed me! Was dark and I was well shaken so I didn't bother stopping.

tk123 wrote: »
    I had a few of them try to circle me years ago when I was a noob on my little Vespa. One of them tried to take my keys so I gave him a smack and drove off. I was delighted with myself since they thought I was an easy target - a girl on a vespa :D A while ago I was at the top of East Point on my Shadow waiting for the lights to change and one of the scrambler kids from the field pulled up beside me and started revving his engine which gave me a lol :D

No way. A biker chick that also gives little fookers slaps. You rock :cool::cool:

pics or gtfo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Great post, +1 on that. Be proud of what you've got.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Junki3

Driving home, wet roads, doin about 30-35mph
    out of nowhere this little fecker about 12 throws a Traffic cone in front of me
    i swerved at the last second but the heavy base of the cone just caught the bike
    Chased him but he jumped over a back wall
    Should be put down at birth these little c***s, could have Killed me

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/5463/07052009149f.jpg
    http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3319/07052009150.jpg
    mmm... sounds like fun. Think i'll go find some Traffic Cones. As a driver in Dublin, I think the less Bikers we have the better we'll all be. Good luck dodging my flying cones...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

I feel your pain OP, i often have little scummers ****ing stones at me on my scooters, seems to be the same everywhere, i was in wales at a rally last week, driving down a street in tenby and some little chav **** runs out into the road and roundhouse kicks towards my head :eek:

Junki3 wrote: »
    mmm... sounds like fun. Think i'll go find some Traffic Cones. As a driver in Dublin, I think the less Bikers we have the better we'll all be. Good luck dodging my flying cones...

So why bother posting on a Motorbike forum then NOOOOOOB
    GTFO

Junki3 wrote: »
    Good luck dodging aids.

Good luck dodging aids.

haha good luck dodging the itermission brick prick :)

no offence seany i just tried to quote him aswelll but the buttons didnt work aswelll as i wanted to lol dublin bus drivers who wants that attitude here

haha good luck dodging the itermission brick prick :)

no offence seany i just tried to quote him aswelll but the buttons didnt work aswelll as i wanted to lol dublin bus drivers who wants that attitude here
    Ha ha no bother boss. Intermission was class. How is the bike going.

• Advertisement

Ha ha no bother boss. Intermission was class. How is the bike going.

****e lol ordereed a new piston and rings on the speed delivery 3 day special(ups delivery)and stil havet got it yet so insureded the new 1 4 a few days dont tink il be looking back untill the test lol baby ninga by the way haha

deadly. Have to scab a go of that sometime.:p

as long as you have the insurance to drive it no bothers :) or you can blow up the rs :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Easily_Irritated

Driving home, wet roads, doin about 30-35mph
    out of nowhere this little fecker about 12 throws a Traffic cone in front of me
    i swerved at the last second but the heavy base of the cone just caught the bike
    Chased him but he jumped over a back wall
    Should be put down at birth these little c***s, could have Killed me

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/5463/07052009149f.jpg
    http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3319/07052009150.jpg

What a little ****head... how can such a young kid be so dangerously malicious.
    At the risk of sounding like a news special... you gotta ask yourself what sorta parenting results in such a little gob****e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Do the kids not realise that they could potentially murder someone by doing this?
    Madness, i hate little ****es like those.

as long as you have the insurance to drive it no bothers :) or you can blow up the rs :)
    Im old boy i can drive anything lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭Fabio

Sorry to hear, those type of things could give you an awful fright.

You'd wonder about the term "respect" in relation to them, they obviously have none.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭Fionn

same thing happened to me at a red light - little potential scumbag was waiting at an intersection for the lights to turn green and then ran out in front of me as i prepared to take off, little bastard was lucky to avoid a van to my right moving forward to turn right. As well as avoiding me coz i would have flattened him into mush - course id be probably in jail now if he did collide with me.

I went through the intersection and saw where he'd gone and considered turning around and flying up behind him and his mates and giving him a thump in the back of the head for being such a stupid git, then i thought better of it because if the law became involved i'd a been up for assault on a minor or worse etc
    maybe i should have told the Guards but like dont think they'd do much about it
    :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭agent_smith

The parents of the child can be prosecuted for criminal damage and order to pay for any damage done to your bike. As for aprehending the little @:@:s yourself, not a good idea. You will be done for assaulting a minor. Which in the eyes ofthe law is a more serious offence. Best to either park the bike somewhere safe locally and cloak and dagger tail the :L:L:ers while letting the gards know their position.
    This is exactly what happened to me in the past and how i handled a similar situation. Trust me the little scum will get a few clips around the ear from their folks when they are left with a big repair bill.

• Advertisement

The parents of the child can be prosecuted for criminal damage and order to pay for any damage done to your bike. As for aprehending the little @:@:s yourself, not a good idea. You will be done for assaulting a minor. Which in the eyes ofthe law is a more serious offence. Best to either park the bike somewhere safe locally and cloak and dagger tail the :L:L:ers while letting the gards know their position.
    This is exactly what happened to me in the past and how i handled a similar situation. Trust me the little scum will get a few clips around the ear from their folks when they are left with a big repair bill.

the parents would get done and all wouldnt they. Because the little scrotes are under 18 the parents take responsibility or something like that.
    You are right about catching the little fluckers but its really hard not to chase the fluckers hen they try do something to your pride and joy.

Did the cops come out when you where following the little fluckers????
    Alot ofthe times these days the parents dont seem to give a crap. Not all the parents mind you.
    Nowadays the parents are not allowed give the kids a little rap around the ear though,I dont think so anyways.
    Im telling ya, I got a few red ears when I was younger, even got a slap on the arse with a hurley for calling me friend chrsity browne, oh yeah I was an animal when I was 7 hahaha.
    Alot of the kids nbowadays have no respect for the law or their parents.

I was lucky a few years back when two little scumbags took me neighbours scooter. I seen em outside me other neighbours trying to get the scooter started. I was playing stupid going over asking em did they need a hand. they said their key wouldnt work that they will sort it out.
    I told em it really looked like me neighbours scooter. One of em got a bit ratty, there is always one. I asked em why they where going around on "their" bike with no helmets.they all oh em ya see em blaa blaa blaa. Called into me neighbours and seen his scooter wasnt there so I banged down the front door. Luckily the fella that owned it answered the door. he said his bike was missing , bigh sigh of relief after waking him up at about 4 in the morning haha.
    He went in to get his runners. Me been stupid had no top or socks on so took off around me estate looking for the little fookers.
    Me fecking mother rang the guards cos she thought I was gonna go apesh1t lol.
    Caught the lads halfway down me estate and ran towards the two of em shouting.
    One of em ran towards me, well if I didnt, I have had never and still havent connected with someone jaw so perfectly. He landed about 2 foot back almost knocked out lol. His friend started crying and pleading with me not to kill him, by then the fella who owned the scooter turned up and he went to stop me, so I winked at him (hold me back hold me back) klinda situation, poor scumbag shat himself.
    Cops came along a minute later and the first fella was only getting up off the ground by then.
    I just held me hands up and told the cops I decked me man. They told me mate that if he wanted to report them for robbing his scooter that I would get done for hitting me man.
    Me mate left it off cos there was no damage to the scooter.

I was talking to the cop who stayed in the car and he was laughing at me hitting me man and he said (off the record of course) that it was better me hitting the little scrote than him getting done cos all that would happen was he would have his day in court and then get a little bollockingoff the judge and sent home on his merry way.

All in all it was a wonderul expeirience. :cool:

Advertisement