Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aungier st. parking??

Options
  • 07-05-2009 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

Hey, I starting a post grad in DIT Aungier Street next september and Im just wondering is their student parking available in the area? whats the cost etc?

Thanks!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

starface wrote: »
    Hey, I starting a post grad in DIT Aungier Street next september and Im just wondering is their student parking available in the area? whats the cost etc?

Thanks!!!

Short answer, no. Nearest car parks St. Stephen's Green/RCSI €2.30-€2.70 per hour student rate. A rented space will set you back a grand a year. Street meters €2.70/hrand going up.

From experience: It's madness to consider driving into town every day. I paid €11.50 a day for parking for the first few weeks until I got bus sorted etc and it ruined me both physically and financially :P

Seriously, get the bus/train/bike/private helicopter if it's at all an option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

"The city is our campus" - Unfortunately its also our car park

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭starface

Thanks!! looks like ill be bussin' it so!!

Advertisement