Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser Printer

• 07-05-2009 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Laser Printer

Any suggestion where to buy a Laser Printer with Wifi access for sub €100. Not convinced of elara or klompetts. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭brophs

vinvon wrote: »
    Laser Printer

Any suggestion where to buy a Laser Printer with Wifi access for sub €100. Not convinced of elara or klompetts. Any ideas?

Not convinced in what way?

I've ordered approx twenty items at various times from them over the past couple of years, and not once had a problem. I would recommend them pretty highly.

As for Komplett-the less said the better. Terrible company.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭wannabepr

Anyone Know How much ink would be for these ones?? Also where does the paper go. Is it just somewhere in the bottem. Don't have space in the unit for a printer that the paper stands up on.

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

I was in PCworld in Navan yesterday and one of their deals was a HP wifi printer , one of the 45** models I think.

I didn't look closely enough to get type or any real info (helpful is my middle name :D ) but it was around 89 euro.

Advertisement