Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanna sell me a starcraft serial ?

Options
  • 07-05-2009 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,

Is there anyone who has a starcraft serial unassociated with a battle.net account that they'd like to give/sell to me ??

I can pay by paypal if you want

Its just me and my mate wanna have a few games before starcraft2 comes out, and I'm sure theres a good few here who have copies they don't use anymore.

Its only if your playing online that the serial would really be needed, so you woudlnt need it if you only play single player...we only want a few games.

Much appreciated

Note : I tried to buy one off G2PLAY.COM but i get the error
    "The authentication key you entered has already been claimed"
    Hence me coming here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

buy one of the blizzard store. Its downloadable purchase now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

You'd be better off playing on garena or iccup latency-wise than on normal bnet anyway I think, probably don't need one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    You'd be better off playing on garena or iccup latency-wise than on normal bnet anyway I think, probably don't need one.

Yeah iccup has a modified starcraft download. It has single player removed and the serial is blocked from bnet. You just use it on iccup.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Appreciate the replies lads,,,
    1 or 2 questions

Aside from it being 15 euro on Blizzard store (i think ill stroll over to game tomorrow, must be in the bargain section by now :P...it was 8 years ago)

Those sites you posted Dreddy, can the same serial be used by 2 people to play against each other ??...we don't plan on going hard into this, it was basically we just wanted a quick few games for a laugh..and would more than likely put it down after 2 nights and not play again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Buy it on Blizzard or else in any high street store that may have it. Please don't discuss swapping serials here.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement