Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HALO WARS

Options
  • 08-05-2009 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭

is this game any good? like does it have replay value or will i get bored easily from it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

The reviews I've read of it seem to suggest that it is just a run of the mill RTS using the Halo IP.

If you like Halo then it should be worth a look, if not, then I guess it depends how much difficulty you have finding generic RTS games to play :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

It's a good, fun game, but replay value lies in the multiplayer (playing with people, against people). Depends on whether or not you're interested in that, otherwise it'd probably be worth a rental rather than a purchase. I know some people that are still playing the game together, against others, but they're in the minority, most I know that have the game played the single player, then MP for a bit, and moved on.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

thanks guys picked up saints row 2 instead and wow its everything GTA4 should have been im playing it all day lol

Advertisement