Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viva Armaments Sten

Options
  • 08-05-2009 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, so I got my hands on a Viva Armaments Sten today, being the apparent guinea pig by eirsoft (every time something expensive comes in they call me ... :pac:).

First impressions? It comes in a rather unremarkable and dare I say cheap yet functional cardboard box with "Sten Mk.II" stencilled onto the top flap. But we don't really care about the box now do we? This thing is fugly. Very fugly. And somewhat uncomfortable to hold in certain positions which makes you appreciate how people like the British 1st Airborne really used these during WW2. But, despite its fugliness, you will look at it and think; "that's pretty sexeh actually!"

Not had a chance to load her up and fire yet, but she sounds nice to fire. Anyway; without further ado I present pictures:

picture.php?albumid=582&pictureid=2951
    The Box

picture.php?albumid=582&pictureid=2952
    Box Contents

picture.php?albumid=582&pictureid=2953
    Box contents (charger, etc.)

picture.php?albumid=582&pictureid=2954
    Sten parts

picture.php?albumid=582&pictureid=2955
    Battery compartment

picture.php?albumid=582&pictureid=2956
    Left side with mag-well