Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man rants about 2012.

Options
  • 08-05-2009 2:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktOCU6ZCAKg&feature=related

This just cracks me up, I'm not even half way through it. Bull**** and alot of profanity with your man losing the rag over it, if the world doesnt end, if he keep's going the way hes going till 2012 he will not only lose his mind but give himself a heart attack. This was to funny.
    Oh I thought you'd get a laugh out of it.

(The world isn't going to end, but we are shifting and the world is changing, as it's already starting, but none of them predicted the world was going to end. Neither did the Mayans)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭O'Coonassa

lolz he's fairly vexed that Nibiru is coming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

I thought this was at first real 2012 vid, I fell around laughing when he went off his rockers.

"New age dickheads" ROFL...(no offence I consider myself new age and modern) The bahhbul code. This video would make anyones day if the world was going to end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

ha ha ha that is fairly funny alright. that man is angry me thinks.

Advertisement