Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderator Complaint?

Options
  • 08-05-2009 4:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭

I would like to put a complaint against a moderator, can anyone suggest who i should pm to do so?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

You can make the complaint here.

Please outline the nature of your grievance, along with links to any threads which you feel may be relevant.

I would prefer that the greivance was not made through PM as this makes the process hidden and difficult. Rest assured that no moderator is going to take action against you for making a valid complaint in public.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

This was my mistake.

There was a misunderstanding over the nature of a site linked to in a thread in the MMA forum. The thread was regarding viewing copyrighted material and I banned 3 users for requesting/posting links. Perfect fit was one of the users, but it turns out the site he linked to was not a download/stream site to bypass copyright law.

The ban has been lifted and I apologise for the misunderstanding, which was completely my fault.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

Issue resolved, all sorted, all happy :) Just crossed wires!

Advertisement