Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post collection on Saturday?

Options
  • 08-05-2009 8:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭

Is there a post box collection on Saturdays in Galway? If so, would it just be the GPO or is there any others that do it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Eurorunner wrote: »
    Is there a post box collection on Saturdays in Galway? If so, would it just be the GPO or is there any others that do it?

Most of them at Post-Offices should have a saturday collection, WestSdie PO does.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭gaillimheach

The GPO used to have an early afternoon collection on Saturdays, but they didn't have it last Saturday when I went to post an urgent document. I assume they have ended it. So no, I don't think there is anywhere in Galway now with a Saturday collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Westside definitely does/did. Post was collected sometime between 12-1pm though I think,so you'd need to get there Saturday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

The GPO used to have an early afternoon collection on Saturdays, but they didn't have it last Saturday when I went to post an urgent document. I assume they have ended it. So no, I don't think there is anywhere in Galway now with a Saturday collection.

Depends on what time you called, the last collection is about an hour before the offices actually closes.

Advertisement