Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM2009 on steam

Options
  • 08-05-2009 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I run fm2009 through steam in 4th season now and begins to crash after july transfer window crashes :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭robpurf

hi all i need some advice,and its about steam.i gor FM09 as a christmas present and my Pc hasnt got the spec to run it so i sold it on e bay last week.but i had forgotten to reset the licence key with steam and now ive uninstalled everything and my buyer cant run it because its registered to me.is there a way around this??all advice gratefully recieved thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Steam wouldnt work for me at all - i used the other method, at least this allows for offline play aswell!!

Steam is a pile of crap imo and i hope that its use is discontinued!!

Advertisement