Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend Soccer

Options
  • 08-05-2009 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭

Might do the following:

Boardeux 5-6 away to Valencienes
    Marseille 5-6 away to Nice
    AC Milan 5-6 home to Juve

All PP prices

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Trafford Lad

Going for : * Hull, Liverpool, Man United, and Chelsea 12/1 with PP

* Blackburn,Bolton, Celtic and Newcastle just under 25/1 with PP

I never ever back Newcastle but think this is one of the games they have to win. I fancy Chelsea to beat Arsenal, they still feel wronged etc..Arsenal demoralised..well hopefully!

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭fonda

Went for

blackburn draw no bet
    milan draw no bet
    bolton
    under 2.5 goals villa fulham

pays about 6/1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭applehunter

Shels 2/7
    Sporting Fingal 4/11
    Limerick 4/6

21/10 the treble.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,454 ✭✭✭✭cson

@ Warper; Nice are a tight outfit at home, the Stade Du Rey is a bit of a fortress for them and I'd want bigger than 5/6 for Marseille to beat them. I'd have Marseille at 5/4 to win that match.

@applehunter; Probably a sound treble in theory but just over 2/1 is again too skinny imo. Harps are a decent side and won't give too much easily away in Jackman Park. Also Mervue could give Fingal trouble again, I think Fingal are again quite short for an away match at 4/11. Granted they've been fairly convincing so far this season, I'd be looking for 1/2 tbh.

As for the Premiership, its probably the trappiest set of matches I've ever seen. Bar doing a Pool-Utd double, I'd steer clear.

I'm kinda narky today so don't think I'm having a go at everyone. ;)

Advertisement