Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good ramen recipie ?!

Options
  • 08-05-2009 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Does anyone have one ?!
    I'm too scabby to buy the wagamama cookbook,
    and whenever I try to make miso soup I make a balls of it!
    Also, whenever I try to fry tofu it always ends up tasting a bit off... Just never the way I want it to basically !

if anyone has a good veggie tofu ramen (like wagamamas wayashi soba I think!) That'd be kick ass!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭-lala-

Does anyone have one ?!
    I'm too scabby to buy the wagamama cookbook,
    and whenever I try to make miso soup I make a balls of it!
    Also, whenever I try to fry tofu it always ends up tasting a bit off... Just never the way I want it to basically !

if anyone has a good veggie tofu ramen (like wagamamas wayashi soba I think!) That'd be kick ass!!

I have nothing to say on the ramen or the miso soup, but I might be of some help on the fried tofu. What do you normally marinate it in? and how do you want it to taste? Before I found out I'm allergic to soya, I used to marinate small cubes of tofu (1cm x 1cm-ish) in 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp olive oil, a crushed clove of garlic and a finely chopped green chilli, then toss it all into a wok and fry it for 3/4 minutes - I found it went very well in a stir-fry with red and yellow peppers, onions, scallions, broccoli, courgettes, etc.

Advertisement