Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Semester 2 Exam Results

Options
  • 08-05-2009 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey, First thread on a forum....

Just wondering, does anyone know the date (even approximately) the semester 2 results come out on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

18th June, I think...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭FockRoysh

June 18th

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭taz70

Provisional results will be visible from Friday 5 June over the weekend - but that closes on Monday 8 June. These are only provisional and are not confirmed until the exam boards meet. If you don't see your results then, there's no way to see them till 18 June.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

taz70 wrote: »
    Provisional results will be visible from Friday 5 June over the weekend - but that closes on Monday 8 June. These are only provisional and are not confirmed until the exam boards meet. If you don't see your results then, there's no way to see them till 18 June.

Really? I thought 18th was the provisional? I hope there's something available June 5th... Didn't expect it that soon at all. T'would be nice to know I've passed before I skip the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

taz70 wrote: »

You sure about that? That seems very early, only 3 weeks after they end. Usually the corrections alone take about 2 weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

You sure about that? That seems very early, only 3 weeks after they end. Usually the corrections alone take about 2 weeks

Depends on the situation. Final year students can have their results done within a week. Normally its around July that they come out.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭taz70

This is what I was told. At the very least it says "early June" for the release of provisional results: http://www.ucd.ie/registry/grade_approval.html

I do know lecturers don't have weeks to mark exams - less than a week if they have exams on the last day!

Advertisement