Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Microsoft Word - Question....?

• 08-05-2009 1:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

I have edited a Word document that was originally 13 pages down to 10 pages.

I now have 3 blank pages at the end of the document.

How do I delete them?

Thanks.

D.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Just delete any spaces on the pages and the page should disappear?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I usually go each separate blank page, and highlight the whole page before deleting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭Sconsey

Or you could put the cursor at end of the last sentence and keep the delete button pressed till the pages disappear.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

save the doc first and don't forget you can undo if you screw up formatting by inadvertantly deleting the paragraph marker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Dinarius

Thanks to all!

D.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Sconsey wrote: »
    Or you could put the cursor at end of the last sentence and keep the delete button pressed till the pages disappear.

yeah to be fair, this is probably the best way to do it without fear of messing it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 drim3r

Put cursor and end of page 10. Then get Ctrl + Shift + End, and will selected all entired blank 3 pages. Now Delete.

Advertisement