Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCG: Geologic Geometry

Options
  • 08-05-2009 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭

Does anyone know where there would be good rescources on the internet for this. We just started it and I was thinking I'd be better off doing a bit of it myself since it is so late in the year and my teacher spends most of his time pandering to idiots in my class.

I tried t4.ie for their worksheets but the link for the solutions doesn't work, so I am a bit stuck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Prowetod

You could try examples from the old course and check the solutions on examinations.ie

Thats what we did before the sample papers came out.

I hope a car park doesn't come up:P

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

They are fairly handy. Do a few pass ones from the old course. This year is piss easy, no car parks or bends or anything, worst thing going to come up is a falling road, oh no!! LOL! It's easy enough though, when you get the hang of it

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Prowetod

There are car parks and bends on this course!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

Your right, there are bends... I dont think there are carparks. Even if there are its easy. Probably the easiest section of the course!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Des23

Paddy001 wrote: »
    Your right, there are bends... I dont think there are carparks. Even if there are its easy. Probably the easiest section of the course!

That's the job anyway, although in all fairness there is nothing on the course which is particularly difficult, getting an exam done in 3 hours will be the major issue.

Would I be right in assuming since you draw on the the sheet for the geologic geometry questions that you would get them done quick enough, because you don't have to like set up the drawings etc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Fince

Paddy001 wrote: »

theres at least one car park question in the text bbok anyway

Advertisement