Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blocking a number with Samsung Tocco F480

• 08-05-2009 1:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭

My mom keeps getting aweful stalking texts from someone who refuses to say who they are, and its really bothering her. I want them to stop being able to send her texts, but Meteor are ****ing useless and will only block the number from being able to call her. and will only do that if we submit it in writing, with a good reason. Calling isnt the problem though, as that can be blocked with the "reject caller's calls" option. has anyone got any ideas on how to do it?

my other resort will be to submit his mobile number online to every spam site i can find, and i've already found a few "Subscription services" that charge over €2 euro per text recieved from them.:mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You need to report this to the guards. They are really the only ones to follow it up. Its a bit worrying how many times this question is asked here. In your case the person on the other end has free network texts so it doesn't mean anything to them. It will only mean anything when the guards ask them questions.

If you don't want to report it she you could change your number. Still keep her credit contacts etc. Normally phones calls are the problem using private numbers.

Advertisement