Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dell faulty laptop RMA problem

Options
  • 08-05-2009 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭

hello all. I have just received a new dell studio 1537 laptop from dell and their is a sound problem with it that cannot be fixed with drivers or anything. I have tried to ring dell customer services but it keeps getting routed back to dell technical support i have tried 10 times to get through to customer services but the same thing happens. I am looking to return this faulty item but i need an RMA number and they will not reply to my e-mails either. does anyone here know of a direct ph. no. to dell customer services here in dublin ?. another question i have is do i have to pay for the return of this faulty product or does dell have to. thanks for any help on this.

update: i have just got off the phone to a person at the consumer association of ireland and all is sorted out now. disregard this post.

Advertisement