Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New GoW 2 DLC: Dark Corners

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

have all the maps and love the game , unfortunately the lag and all the cheating has forced me to take a break from it for a while, because it was driving me insane. Hopefully there will be an update for the game as well, but for 1600 points they should definately have a dedicated server. Been playing COD:WAW lately and the difference is amazing, no more waiting ages for a match only to have it all laggy or idiots quitting in the middle of it, the connection time is crazy and I have to admit it makes all the difference in deciding which game I'm gonna play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

I am really looking forward to this new DLC. I was really hoping for escalation to be remade instead, but I am really interested to see how war machine works out in GoW2. I really hope they dont continue with the whole snow theme.
    As for the campaign, awaiting more info to be released..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 xX Mark Xx

War Machine on GoW2? Might convince me to play that game again, although Gears 1 is still so much more fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭hosi

Sounds good! However, as Meatwad mentioned, the lag is a major issue. Regarding the cheating: it may also happen that the host has just a slow connection and as a result has host advantage, he doesn't have to necessarily cheat. I hosted yesterday a match on my 3Mb connection... It was a disaster! Of course I have experienced no lag, but 6 out of 10 players have left the game! The others could think: he's cheating! Anyway, dedicated servers is the way to go!

BTW, what does DLC stand for? :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

hosi wrote: »

BTW, what does DLC stand for? :o
    Downloadable content :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Desmondo2000

It looks awesome I want it now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

Whats the SP part of this pack going to involve?

All I heard was Dom and Marcus go back to the Hollow, and a pic of Marcus dressed in Theron gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

I read in the link in the first post that it was a chapter that was taken out of the final game. So you might get an hour out of it, depending on how fast you play through it.

It'll be good to see more of the story. Looks like Marcus is in a Theron Guard's clothes (or maybe skin!!)

Advertisement