Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D-boys m16 spr

Options
  • 08-05-2009 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Hi lads where can i get the m16 spr (the 5381 version);)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭JEBUS 1

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Mr X15

Ah i'v seen this its not the one im lookin for thats the (5281) im lokin for the 5381 Thanks anyway Jebus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/aeg/d-boy/d-boys-spr-mk12-mod-0-metal-airsoft-aeg-5381m.html

Is that the one?
    You'd have to have it downgraded before bringing it in if you bought it here. Otherwise you could ask Shiva (eirsoft.ie) if he could get it for you.

Thanks cdb will ask eirsoft about that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Gunner airsoft will have that version and can downgrade

• Advertisement

Do they downgrade for free and have u any idea how much shipping would be

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Brabazone

I was thinking of geting one of these aswell but not sure about the mags, are they M4 because they dont look like M4s.

If they were M4 mags I would buy the gun next week, just perfer to have interchangable mags in my guns, saves me money in the long run not having to buy different types.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭tonyj_mc

yeap they use m4/m16 mag, the one they come with is one on the VN mags it shorter than the standard ones so if you are lying prone the mag won't get caught on any.

One of the lads has one and we have tried with Tm mags, King arm Midcaps, MAG brand midcaps and some random high craps we had around all feed fine

Advertisement