Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student loans?

Options
  • 08-05-2009 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

How much can you get on a student loan?

Basicly, i need to get 6 grand together to get a classic car which i can sell on for 25k. Its a no brainer.

Whats the terms and how does it work etc?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭aoibhebree

Don't tell them what it's for and you'll be grand, just say it's for fees or something. I wasn't earning any money all the way through college and never had any problem getting loans (yes, even recently!!)

I'm dreading the real world ... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭ditmature

red_ice wrote: »
    Basicly, i need to get 6 grand together to get a classic car which i can sell on for 25k. Its a no brainer.

Any classic car that doesn't LOSE you a fortune is seen as a good investment, so how you propose to make a quick 19k in this horrendous market intrigues me...

If your reply includes the word "DeLorean," I should advise you to be prepared for months, if not years of heartbreak.

And rust.

Advertisement