Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

your favourite cases........

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭darconio

Solitaire wrote: »
    Mind you, there's just one digit difference in the two names, but still... wouldn't the equally monolithic pricetag have given you a clue? :p

Yes you are right! But I bought my last case 4 years ago and I thought that this was the right price for a good quality case in PEATS :o (169 €)

Sure magick I will post some pictures as soon as possible

Here some pics taken with my phone

da box

w1r9dl.jpg

and here compared to my old mid tower..

2diiupt.jpg

and yes that is the desk where it MUST fit (or my wife will kick me and the case out ;))

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

darconio wrote: »
    da box

and yes that is the desk where it MUST fit (or my wife will kick me and the case out ;))

Holy crap, thats a chunky monster, im not the biggest fan of big cases but i must admit i do like the look of this!

btw Rodney Renolds did a review of the full version of this case http://www.3dgameman.com/content/view/13708/103/

its video review #1002

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

darconio wrote: »

da box

You should just stick it on the mantle-piece or indeed a centerpiece for the dinging table???

I think it's beautiful

magick wrote: »
    Holy crap, thats a chunky monster, im not the biggest fan of big cases but i must admit i do like the look of this!

btw Rodney Renolds did a review of the full version of this case http://www.3dgameman.com/content/view/13708/103/

its video review #1002

Nice video that gives me an idea about the potentiality of this case, and yes that's exactly what it is a big chunky sturdy monster! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭requiem1

that thing is huge, whats worrying me recently is that even though technology is supposed to be getting smaller the cases seem to be getting bigger, I'm really considering buying something like an Antec P180 mini and making a nice compact build....realistically though I'll probably end up buying this
    http://lian-li.com/v2/tw/product/upload/image/a7010/a7010q01.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Martyr

nobody mention the Gigabyte Triton 180

tool-less installation, affordable.

i have an antec 900 and while it has plenty of space in it, i don't like the psu placed at the bottom of the case...it definitely reduces noise, but managing cables is a little more trickier, bit messy imho.

the 900-2 and 1200 look good ..glows in the dark well.. :P

Advertisement