Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

connacht vs ulster stream?

Options
  • 08-05-2009 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Anyone know where i can get a radio/tv stream of the connnacht ulster match, should be starting just now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Hennybug

You missed nothing - we threw it away - again :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Hennybug wrote: »
    You missed nothing - we threw it away - again :rolleyes:

Yup, thanks to poor decision making and Alan Lewis leaving his yellow card in Dublin. One we could easily and should have won, Ulster were ****e tonight, we were just marginally worse.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Anyone over the stand side of the ground get a better view of the Fionn Carr incident?

I was over the far side and I was raging over it. Anyone I met in the pub who was over that side was even more angry.

I was reasonably happy with the ref that evening until that despite him not noting that Ian Humphries didn't throw a pass that wasn't forward until the second half.

Robbo wrote: »
    Anyone over the stand side of the ground get a better view of the Fionn Carr incident?

I was over the far side and I was raging over it. Anyone I met in the pub who was over that side was even more angry.

I was reasonably happy with the ref that evening until that despite him not noting that Ian Humphries didn't throw a pass that wasn't forward until the second half.

I was on the stand side around the 10m line, from where I saw it he chipped ahead and the ball didn't go over the dead ball line for a few seconds, I reckon he would have made the try if he wasn't tripped. In any case, even if he wouldn't, to give a penalty and not a yellow card for that was an absolute joke. As for the forward passes, and the constant infringements in the ruck in the second half (again no yellow card), well lets just say the ref had a howler...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭outwest

we should off won it but we didnt.
    three games now that we lost but should off won.
    all because bradley refused to sub the halfbacks when they clearly werent at the races in the last 15 mins.

the man is a joke.

doesnt help when lewis has bad game. i was in line with the fionn incident near the end. he kicked thru and in my opinion whud of got to the ball for the try before it went out. he talked to the touch judge and gace us a pen. should of been a pen try when it happend in that area of pitch.

fionn had a great game as did duffy. but troy was a disaster. what wrong with danny or one of the acadamy players. we had nothing to play for. give them a game to see what they will be like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Diom

Nathan was crap at FB. FC and GD were great. FCs form has really improved recently, aside from try scoring I felt he didn't offer enough. Have been very happy with him recently.

The FC trip: He would not have reached the ball for the try. He over cooked the last kick. Danielli should have been carded though for sure.

On a positive note well done to the Connacht Juniors who beat Munster in Headford! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

You're right Troy was a joke at FB, I feel he plays is best at centre although rarely picked there.

I thought the biggest joke was the decision to take a kick at goal, when we first won a 5meter pen. Browne, Muldoon, Swift and Murphy up against 4 ulster backs, should have ran it, the ref would have allowed it!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Diom

I think he's "best" on the wing where his denfensive frailties are not so exposed. The was very poor in the center against Dragons.

Diom wrote: »
    I think he's "best" on the bench where his denfensive frailties are not so exposed. The was very poor in the center against Dragons.

FYP. AFAIK he's leaving at the end of the season so we won't have to endure watching him fumble high balls anymore. Although he did make a good break for the second try on Friday, but that was about all he did right...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

His peak was the use of his spudgun of a boot against Munster to lift the siege. Troughs include any time he started in the center, defensive positioning, being rubbish under low-pressure high balls and that fetching Bluto beard/mullet combo.

If he is gone, the ladies of Karma shall have to call a day of mourning.

• Advertisement

His peak was the use of his spudgun of a boot against Munster to lift the siege. Troughs include any time he started in the center, defensive positioning, being rubbish under low-pressure high balls and that fetching Bluto beard/mullet combo.

If he is gone, the ladies of Karma shall have to call a day of mourning.

I think he was trying to look like Chabal, you know, scary or something? ;) :rolleyes:

Zzippy wrote: »
    I think he was trying to look like Chabal, you know, scary or something? ;) :rolleyes:
    According to popular legend, Chabal would have been more of a CP's man when Sale were over...

According to popular legend, Chabal would have been more of a CP's man when Sale were over...

CP's, , , , ,not at all!
    He would control the very back room of O'Connells alone, meditating on how to inflict pain more severly. Possibly going in the back to the ladies every now and again for a cry and a pat on the back from Bret Wilkinson.:)

I've heard that legend alright, although it was the Warwick I heard about. Urban myth methinks...

Zzippy wrote: »
    I've heard that legend alright, although it was the Warwick I heard about. Urban myth methinks...

GENUINELY joking aside, ive heard murmurs of him in Salthill too a bit back.

Advertisement