Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbag Caseys yet again....and given bail:(

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

However, Judge Tom O'Donnell said he was 'faced with just one charge of burglary and while there may be a plethora of other charges down the line' he said he had to consider what was 'in front of him now.'

Im concerned about this comment. Judges have the right to excercise their sentences on the basis of the information and suggestions of Gardai.

I.e If the accused would be likely to commit an offence again.

In this case I would imagine its very likely.

Guess what. If I did not pay my TV license I would go to prison. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

but berty please realise you are a law abiding citizen, there used to be an old saying, <one law for the rich, one law for the poor> now it is changed, one law for the law abiding, one law for the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Berty wrote: »
    Guess what. If I did not pay my TV license I would go to prison. :mad:
    Good. I welcome a zero tolerance policy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭4tothefloor

Berty wrote: »
    Judge Tom O'Donnell
    There's one of your biggest problems in Limerick City right there :rolleyes: The Judiciary in this country needs complete reform, they've lost touch with reality. I'd have Michael McDowell back in government in a second, the only one who made any inroads. Dermot Ahearn, the current Minister for Justice is a complete an utter waste of space

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

There's one of your biggest problems in Limerick City right there :rolleyes: The Judiciary in this country needs complete reform, they've lost touch with reality. I'd have Michael McDowell back in government in a second, the only one who made any inroads. Dermot Ahearn, the current Minister for Justice is a complete an utter waste of space

Yep big plus one from me.

Dunno what these judges are upto when handing out
    suspended sentances and not coming down on people like
    a ton of bricks.

Not a fan of Ahearn after certain ignorant policy's he
    has put in place and have withdrawn any and all support for him or any of his party so they wont be getting
    my vote.

~B

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,464 ✭✭✭✭cson

You all realise you're eroding your own personal liberties by those suggestions, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

cson wrote: »
    You all realise you're eroding your own personal liberties by those suggestions, right?
    if it keeps the scum off the streets then its worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

this the the one that sickens me.i was in A.I.B bank on William street this week,i got into the que and was sorting out my transaction form and who was in front of me in the que only a casey with a list of convictions,he was pictured in the leader before shaking hands for a peace agreement.anyway he had a big pocket of 500 euro notes.his intials would be t.c.could i ring CAB or social welfare and tell them about his account in the bank:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭dK1NG

grenache wrote: »
    if it keeps the scum off the streets then its worth it.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

well law adbiding people have nothing to worry about so i agree with grenache

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭4tothefloor

cson wrote: »
    If I had my way I'd have a CIA type secret service superseding the Gardai in this country, created especially for gangland. I'd have every major player covertly taken out, one by one. I'd also empower the army and have them visibly roaming the streets in the problem areas. I'd give them the power to literally kick the living **** out of any scumbag that looked at them sideways. I'd also introduce spartan prisons a la America, with isolation being the key element in addition to life meaning life sentences. As a law abiding citizen I would have no problem with this happening as I'd have nothing to fear.

This country is going to be some ****hole in 10 years time, I dread my own kids growing up. Not even the countryside is safe now as these vermin are being re-housed in social housing out there. Either the government are going to wake up and come down hard with zero tolerence or the public are going to start taking things in to their own hands and protecting themselves like in the US. There'll be a lot more Padraig Nally's yet I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Aidric wrote: »
    Good. I welcome a zero tolerance policy.

Unpaid tv licenses, the real threat to Ireland in these times:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Are them the chaps that got me man killed in the arcade a few weeks ago. Hates them little bitches. Cant even do anything themselves they get some other tool to do it for them. Hopefully they will be one of the cnuts that go on the run to spain and then get buried in concrete like that other fool a few years back.

Advertisement