Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ikea...buses

Options
  • 08-05-2009 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

hi guys have recently got a job in ikea in ballymun...and sarting in a week or two...on a part time basis

i live in the city centre and dont know that area very well.

can anyone tell me what would be my best way to get out there by use of public transport?

will a bus go by ikeas door/entrance does anyone think?

cheers

alan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Carter12

Hi

Congratulations on your new job. The best bus for you to get would be 140. You can get it from O,Connell Street and it leaves you right beside Ikea. Im not sure if it goes past the main entrance but I think the closest stop is 2 minutes walk away.

You can also get the number 4, 13, 13A. these will go through Ballymun then around the back of Poppintree and will leave you about 10 minutes walk away from Ikea.

Hope this helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭stevedublin

4 or 4a stop nearer ikea.

Advertisement