Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kjw m9 gas leak (air valve yoke)

Options
  • 08-05-2009 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

me m9 is leaking because the valve is not closed enough. can i add a spring to add tension to it or will that cause opening and closing time problems? If i can where can i get it? BTW i used the shim mod and it worked savage! well...thats if... theres any gas in it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Probably just needs a bit of silicone on it really, give that a go

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭mayotobo

Id say I used a half can of silicone on it alread. Lithium grease too! Thanks anyway

Id say i used a half can of silicone already. lithium grease too! Thanks anyway. Also does anone know where to get DECENT kjw mags for me m9?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Get tm mags, fairly sure they are compatible, have you taken the valve out and put oil on the inside of it yeah?

I found the problem. I put in a biro spring and the teflon around the valve pushed it away from the chamber wall slightly. I took of the teflon and shes sound out. The biro spring works brilliantly on it. I can get anywhere from 50 to 60 shots per mag!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement