Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultra Violet Bulb/lamp for water filter unit....

• 08-05-2009 9:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

has blown. Where can one be got? Were told today it would be 200 as it includes the bracket which holds it in place. My dad said this was rubbish - he's the one looking for a replacement btw. he said the one thats there just attaches to a kind of pin socket which goes over it at one end and then it drops into the copper cylinder........

If anyone knows who supplies these at a good price, i'd appreciate the adivce.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭northdublin

can you give me more info on the lamp. if possible take a picture of it.
    any idea of the wattage and what type of base it has

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭mumof2

can you give me more info on the lamp. if possible take a picture of it.
    any idea of the wattage and what type of base it has

Cant take a picture, as I live 1 hr 20 mins away from parents:o

What I can give you (and i'm not even sure if its enough) is the info on an old invoice for the whole unit including the lamp - not sure if the figures here include wattage:confused::confused:

Ultra Violet Unit 6GPM E1/23 Gelpur Light C/W 2 Brackets 10233185 & 45217050(x2)

Dad doesn't know the wattage but said not to panic as he can drive up to the company that sold it to him and find out whats going on. We spoke with the rep yesterday who quoted us 200 so don't know if he is wise doing a 5 hr return journey............:(

Thank you so much if anyone can help or point me in the right direction.:)

Advertisement