Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking in to moving to spain not sure!!

Options
  • 08-05-2009 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

HEY every body.....

i'm living in kildare at the moment and i also am not working at the moment..i'm after spliting up with the girl friend and i'm back living with the parents. which all are doing my head in so i am thinking about going to spain for thr summer!!!maybe the canery islands not sure yet maybe longer...i'm a carpenter by trade but have a lot of bar work under my belt and thats what i was hoping to do... just looking for anybody that has done this before and might be able to help me maybe they might know somebody and just some advice!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Akos01

Get up and go. Do it, dont over think it. Pick sumplace, anyway popular and holiday like and go. Get enough spending money for a week and enough rent for a month or two and then go. The rest will be history, ul find plenty of people in the same boat as you.

Advertisement