Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know of a takeaway that delivers in Dublin 1?

Options
  • 08-05-2009 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

I am looking for a takeaway that delivers in Dublin 1... Looking for burgers, chips that sort of thing. Found plenty that deliver Pizza, Chinese and Indian but no chippers! :-(

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Moved from after hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭dorothygale

or rather to Dublin 1

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭samurai kebab

Midnight express on Dorset st,Luigis? on North strand,Think some place in East wall does but that could be a chinese and even Supermacs do deliverys in Dublin 1. Theres a few off the top of my head and and for chineses Lin kee at North strand fire station is the best to order from takes less than 15 mins anytime I order and they give big portions :D let us know if you need anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Midnight express on Dorset st,Luigis? on North strand,Think some place in East wall does but that could be a chinese and even Supermacs do deliverys in Dublin 1. Theres a few off the top of my head and and for chineses Lin kee at North strand fire station is the best to order from takes less than 15 mins anytime I order and they give big portions :D let us know if you need anything else.

+1 for Midnight, Nyom nyom nyom.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Zatman

Luigi's on the North Strand is really nice order from there

• Advertisement
Advertisement