Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting from Loughrea to Galway at 3am

Options
  • 08-05-2009 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Heading to loughrea for a night out but stuck for getting back to galway. There's 2 of us and it'll a saturday night/sunday morning.

Any ideas on how to get back? Is there a late bus that passes thru loughrea (a bus back from dublin maybe)? I had a look at the citylink site but their latest one is at 00:40 which is a bit on the early side.

It's beginning to look like i might have to get a taxi, if so any idea how much would it cost? As long as it's cheaper than a B&B i suppose it'll be ok but a bus would be the best bet!!

Thanks in advance,
    Rex

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

AFAIK there's no bus at that time, 99% sure of that.

Get a B&B, ye'll enjoy the night more and it'll be about the same price as the taxi.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭gd1987

Find a house party and do an all nighter, problem solved.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭scart

Gobus depart dublin at 1am sunday. it should be stopping in L'rea around 3:15am if its not a direct service.
    give em a call to make sure 091-564600

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

scart wrote: »
    Gobus depart dublin at 1am sunday. it should be stopping in L'rea around 3:15am if its not a direct service.
    give em a call to make sure 091-564600

Got this bus last week, it's non-stop Dublin - Galway

Advertisement