Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Cars Vandalised

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭utick

Stab*City wrote: »
    http://www.breakingnews.ie/Ireland/eykfauauauid/rss2/

Just happened earlier as far as i can see..

fuppin scumbags its only a matter of time before these scum start shooting at the gardai

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

crazy stuff, add that to the guy of the Caseys ramming the cop car after being chased, and it has been a bad week or so for the Gardai.

Almost looks as though the scum are making a point before the peace march this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

What is even more annoying about this is the incompetency of the buying staff in Phoenix park. They do not buy their vehicles in bulk orders therefore do not receive the full discount from the manufacturers.

To replace these cars(lets say 2 x Mondeos) they will have to go to Ford and pay the full list price as they cannot engage in haggling outside of a contract.

Contract states they can only buy two lump/bulk amount of cars per year and anything else is full ist.

I foresee two less Garda cars on the streets of Limerick or handmedowns from Dublin as I doubt the Gardai have spare spondoolees to spend on cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

They should use the bullett proof Beamers they confiscated from the Dundons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Birdie086

what i cant understand about what happened yesterday is why were the squad cars were left completely unattended??? would it not make sense to have at lesat one gaurd standing outside???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Do the guards in this country, more specifically this town, go out of their way to look ridiculous? the cast of Police Academy would probably police this town better than the boggers with flak jackets we have walking our streets, was driving to work the other morning and there was a squadcar with two female guards in it right in front of me, and at one stage they stopped at a traffic light and both of them were fixing their makeup in the sunvisor mirrors! granted most girls do this but doesnt say much when the gardai are more interested in how they look than what crimes they stop, or dont as the case may be

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

krudler wrote: »
    Do the guards in this country, more specifically this town, go out of their way to look ridiculous? the cast of Police Academy would probably police this town better than the boggers with flak jackets we have walking our streets, was driving to work the other morning and there was a squadcar with two female guards in it right in front of me, and at one stage they stopped at a traffic light and both of them were fixing their makeup in the sunvisor mirrors! granted most girls do this but doesnt say much when the gardai are more interested in how they look than what crimes they stop, or dont as the case may be

Women Gardai? Good one.

Advertisement