Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confused? - Irish Forestry

Options
  • 08-05-2009 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I have a few questions on this maybe some of you guys can help!

I know that you have explained that these audited statements are showing returns more like 3% as opposed to the 9% promised but how can they attribute a value to something that is not ready to be felled?
    Who puts a price on the value of the forestry do they do it or one of there employed foresters?
    Also I found something quite interesting regarding the Irish forestry fund directors on AAM here > http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?t=6699&page=4 Apparently the directors have teemed up with the directors of Helvetia wealth a stock company based in Switzerland who are now selling shares for them in there international forestry fund, does anyone know anymore about there relationship? Apparently there are some ties with a company called FSW Europe who got closed down by the financial regulator.

Advertisement