Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Satirical anti-government cartoons

Options
  • 08-05-2009 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

They can't silence us despite being removed , can anyone draw a some good satirical cartoons ?

If you live in dublin south or dublin central don't support the government parties

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

This appears to have little or nothing to do with creating comics, and plenty to do with you wanting to moan about politics. Thus, either you post something of relevance to the creation of cartoons and comics (be they satirical or otherwise), or this thread goes away. I see that you've already had at least two other threads deleted for cross-posting along with a corresponding warning, so I would suggest reading the forum charter before replying again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sickandtired

I'll break this down for you fysh , all this moderation power must have gone to your head, i'm looking for someone to produce a few satirical cartoons , as i said in my last post which was takendown , even though i e-mailed the moderator and explained the situation. I also stated that i would be willing to pay for these services.....

What forum should I go to on boards.... Aviation and Aircraft???

No I came to COMIC PRODUCTION........

I hope this clarifys things for you

Your family must be really proud of you , failing to discharge the duties of a moderator , on your own in a dark room on a friday night...

I hope you find the self esteem you are clearly looking for through your incisive and thoughtful reflections on other peoples posts on this forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭livingtargets

No need for that nonsense.
    No one likes drawing cartoons for knobheads.

I hope this clarifies things for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sickandtired

Your mother likes to do a lot of things for me............

Thanks for your contribution

Crystal now?

Man there is no need to be such a twat. If you were to show a little bit of respect for other people you may find the world a little nicer to live in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭livingtargets

"your momma" jokes?really?

Are you new to trolling,sickandtired?You`re really not very good at it.
    learn how to troll properly,then come back.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Locking thread since the OP has nothing to bring to the table. OP banned for 7 days for ignoring a warning and generally being a muppet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement