Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Science in DIT?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

cool, i am going to change up my cao tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

_sparkie_ wrote: »
    cool, i am going to change up my cao tonight.

Seeya in September hopefully!:D We'll be the babies again, how I loved being in 6th year.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

it was good fun but towards the last few months i just wanted to finish. have fun tomorrow.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Irishtrekkie

Good luck Gavin , it would cool to see some more league of Ireland fans in dit :D going to the waterford game myself on friday, there was talk of some sort of eircom league or live football soc in the college, which i think would be cool.

If you do get in or even just over the summer it never hurts to look at some of the tutorials online for stuff like programming and web design , always comes in handy.

Good luck Gavin , it would cool to see some more eircom league fans in dit :D going to the waterford game myself on friday, there was talk of some sort of eircom league or live football soc in the college, which i think would be cool.

If you do get in or even just over the summer it never hurts to look at some of the tutorials online for stuff like programming and web design , always comes in handy.

League of Ireland my friend, it's the LoI nowadays.:D Cheers.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Irishtrekkie

League of Ireland my friend, it's the LoI nowadays.:D Cheers.;)

oops old habits die hard, next you will be telling me to call the league cup the EA Sports Cup ?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Monkey_Pirate

_sparkie_ wrote: »
    where are you doing your work placement?

A really really really really nice company in a gorgeous building that I'd be lucky to get a job with after college. :p

And I have to second IrishTrekkies point that you may have a bajillion projects due at a time which aint fun. I find its great exam preperation though. Nothing like the stress of doing a last minute PK assignment to drill code into your head!!

next you will be telling me to call the league cup the EA Sports Cup ?

Screw that!:D

Advertisement