Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bowling anyone?

Options
  • 09-05-2009 12:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭

Just checking would anyone be up for bowling next sat? I'll be there with a few mates(also boardsies) and sher why not make it a nice cheep boards get together? If people are interested just say, then if ye want we can go for beers after for those of us without kids and whatnot?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭ChristIsMurph

Just checking would anyone be up for bowling next sat? I'll be there with a few mates(also boardsies) and sher why not make it a nice cheep boards get together? If people are interested just say, then if ye want we can go for beers after for those of us without kids and whatnot?

don't know will i make bowling but wouldn't mind drinks after!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Tarzan_man

Mmm...Iggy's missus is having the 19th or something next sat. We'll be out afterwards, might see yiz all then and you can catch more of me getting funkay. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

Sorry, can't make it but fair play to ye for trying to organise something. I hope some Boardsies do turn up :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Tarzan_man wrote: »
    Mmm...Iggy's missus is having the 19th or something next sat. We'll be out afterwards, might see yiz all then and you can catch more of me getting funkay. :p
    dying to see some of those michael jackson like moves again dude!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

Not sure if i'll be around yet but sounds good if I am. Is there any time agreed yet for bowling/beers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

I'm up for a Boards meet but it wont be Saturday night I'm afraid.

I have an all-important house party to attend. :pac:

Well the date can be changed, I'm only trying to set up a boards event ish all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Tarzan_man

Well the date can be changed, I'm only trying to set up a boards event ish all!

Why not try go to something during the cats laughs? I'd go fo sho.

I'll prob be working tbh...free shows \0/

Advertisement