Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edit security settings on ZyXEL Router

Options
  • 09-05-2009 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to set up a WEP key on this router so I can connect up my Ninetendo DS. When I try and access the router configuration though, I'm unable to edit any settings. Where I should be getting something like this-
    4.JPG

-I'm getting a similar page but with no tabs on the left under the router name. So I can view but I can't edit anything. Someone who knows what the hell they're doing plz? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Were you asked for an admin password?
    Maybe you havent the correct privileges for you login credentials?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 SparkieJen

I had the same problem today. I brought up the 192.168.1.1 page, removed the saved password & entered the default password again. Clicked Login instead of pressing Enter (unsure if this made any difference). The next page that came up was the prompt to change password. Select ignore and proceed to next page. Option to select 'Wizard Setup' or 'Advanced Setup'. The Wizard page seems to be the page with no options. If you select 'Advanced' you should get the correct page with links. Hope it works for whoever else is having trouble with it!

Advertisement