Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tracey chapman

Options
  • 09-05-2009 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

hi there. love traceys music and saw an add on telly with her on it but i dont know what song she is singin its slow soulful and well for want of a better explination has a lot of ouuuu...in in it:) if that helps1 could someone PLEASE help... i know this is vague sorry.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,228 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Was it an ad for a product or an ad for a Tracy Chapman album/tour?

**edit
    It's possibly "Sing for You".

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭lorr3

think it was for her cork show in the summer...very vague i know. will keep searchin. thanks:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

The lyrics for all here songs are on her website. I'm guessing the song is from her latest album "Our bright future".

http://www.tracychapman.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

Saw the ad, the song is a live version of "talking bout a revolution" which is from her first album.

Advertisement