Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 2009 League-General Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Glorious day today lads... I will be around tonight and tomorrow for my games...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭liamygunner29

well lads, is it to late to join??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

well lads, is it to late to join??

It is for this season but theres a qualifying league for next season starting soon I think.

Was just having a look at the league table for the championship. Pretty poor effort from the lads whove only played one game! Tut tut :p

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

I'm on now for a few hours, have to play Juventus, Liverpool and Real i think. Will be back on again Wednesday evening

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'll be on around 945 guys!

• Advertisement

Ill be on for the rest of the night id say so send me a msg (i might have it on standby and not notice). I wont be on again then till either thurs evening or friday evening.

Me and seanmeister are having trouble connecting. Its happening fairly regular lately does anyone else get this where it says game session unavailable??

Ive two left to play one against seanmesiters free scoring spurs team and one against bennycon i think it is (real madrid).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

joe123 wrote: »
    Ill be on for the rest of the night id say so send me a msg (i might have it on standby and not notice). I wont be on again then till either thurs evening or friday evening.

Me and seanmeister are having trouble connecting. Its happening fairly regular lately does anyone else get this where it says game session unavailable??

Ive two left to play one against seanmesiters free scoring spurs team and one against bennycon i think it is (real madrid).
    It might be to do with both yours and seanmeisters NAT settings. If they are set to strict it will cause the connection issues.

BFassassin wrote: »
    It might be to do with both yours and seanmeisters NAT settings. If they are set to strict it will cause the connection issues.

How do I check how strict the settings are?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

two good practice games Joe. That 3-3 was bloody epic. Some great moves and goals.....and what a finish! :D

Second game was very tight....midfield battle in the first half with no goals. We both missed a good chance each. Second half was a bit more open. That header I score that looped over the keeper was one of the best headers ive scored in a while....under pressure too. happy with the win there. Coulda gone either way.

Enjoyed the games mate. Looking forward to the "real" one in a few weeks :)

Kirby wrote: »
    two good practice games Joe. That 3-3 was bloody epic. Some great moves and goals.....and what a finish! :D

Second game was very tight....midfield battle in the first half with no goals. We both missed a good chance each. Second half was a bit more open. That header I score that looped over the keeper was one of the best headers ive scored in a while....under pressure too. happy with the win there. Coulda gone either way.

Enjoyed the games mate. Looking forward to the "real" one in a few weeks :)

Yep good games surely!
    I stopped using gillardino but whenever i drop him the team doesnt play aswell for some reason so think ill have to use him for the league game against ya!

Its gunna be a tough game!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I'll be on around 945 guys!

You'd be wrecked after the first hundred sure in this weather.

Have to say, Bayern a great team. Toni is really, really slow but he is so strong and tall it makes up for it....and he has podolski beside him who is small but really fast. And they are both excellent finishers. Makes it easier to play one and two touch football if you know that they will keep their shots down.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

To Play:

Valencia
    AC Milan
    Arsenal

I should be on this evening after 9 if any of you guys are on, we can get our games played.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Garball

CKWPORT wrote: »
    To Play:

Valencia
    AC Milan
    Arsenal

I should be on this evening after 9 if any of you guys are on, we can get our games played.

i'l be on from around 9 tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Could be online late tonight, Will definitely be available for a game tomorrow night, will start pm'ing lads for then

one game left this week against Smegball.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Ive two tough tough games left this week, Joe123 and Kirby.

Confident atm with 4 wins out of 4 but these will define how my season will go I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I've unfortunately got a scheduling conflict (AKA holiday sandwiched by 21sts) which means I'm going away for 3 days today and when I get back my nights will again be taking up by parties. Explained this to G M E (Cactus Mac?) but I haven't got onto the other one I have left to play (Ron Burgundee?) so hopefully we can play on the weekend or something

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Axwell, you around to play our game tonight?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Axwell, you around to play our game tonight?

Should be on around 8 for a bit and then later on again so will prob get to play you at some stage alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

winston82 wrote: »
    Didn't happen for me. So what you're saying is you could only see 8 of my men and you still scored 2 more against me. :confused: I suck at this game so bad...

Anyway, if it's a replay you want then ok!! :p

Good game though, well played!

Ah no, i think I'll let it stand!! :D
    Sur it was 11 against 8 as far as I was concerned, so thats how I scored!! :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

That happens sometimes at kick off or after you sub players, usually if you wait before tipping off they slowly reappear around the pitch. They are there they just are invisible on one persons side, you are running along into open space then bang you hit a player and lose possesion. Annoying but funny at time too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Nedved85 wrote: »
    Could be online late tonight, Will definitely be available for a game tomorrow night, will start pm'ing lads for then
    I just have 1 game left against you nedved. I will be away this evening but might be on later tonight. If not ill definately be around any time tomorrow or friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

I have to play darraghjm and Deliverance XXV, may be on tonight around 9ish, probably won't be on the rest of the week as I'm off to Bulgaria. Will not be online again until Wednesday evening

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

Bubs101 wrote: »
    I've unfortunately got a scheduling conflict (AKA holiday sandwiched by 21sts) which means I'm going away for 3 days today and when I get back my nights will again be taking up by parties. Explained this to G M E (Cactus Mac?) but I haven't got onto the other one I have left to play (Ron Burgundee?) so hopefully we can play on the weekend or something

It will have to be Sunday then. 2nd week in a row that i'm not able to get all my games played :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Two things have popped up for work so it means I'll only be one after 11.30 tonight, and same tomorrow. Its always the last minute things... Might be able to get home for an hour or so between 6-7 tomorrow as I have been today. Dunno though.

If the lads I have to play wanna PM me, we can organize a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Note to self: Don't use the controller that turns off whenever the ball hits the bar again:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

mika27 wrote: »
    It will have to be Sunday then. 2nd week in a row that i'm not able to get all my games played :(

you need a different job, Ron. Maybe a weatherman. Not as time consuming.

Nice practice games Reganovski. We should play again sometime.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

marshjem and MarkSRFC I'll be on tomorrow for our games. It's been too nice out the past few days to be sitting on the xbox.

Advertisement