Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 2009 League-General Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I will be on tonight from 9 onwards for a few hours.

One game left to play:
    AC Milan (MackeralMan)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I won't be available on friday....But I will be online all thursday night Smegball.

Ill be on tonight to play my league games! (G M E 27)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Very unlucky for me!!

10 shots to his 6, 9 on target to his 2!! 2??? He scored 3 goals and there was no O.G's!!! :(

Ah well, that's what happens when you play a 4.5 star team and don't take your chances!!

There there moon *hands tissue*..your 10 shots or chances were soft headers back to my keeper and shots with bout as much power as a 3 year old taking them..if it was any different you would have put them away, the one you got the ball fell to your feet and you put in from about 2 yards out. Very unlucky? You lost 3-1 ..if it was 3-2 or whatever maybe..I was speaking to you after and wrote a post just saying good game instead of ripping you out if it..Mr. Moan :D

Play nice children! :D

Speaking of razzing people....I beat the premierleague leader 3-0 and 6-0 last night. I demand instantaneous promotion. :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Axwell wrote: »
    There there moon *hands tissue*..your 10 shots or chances were soft headers back to my keeper and shots with bout as much power as a 3 year old taking them..if it was any different you would have put them away, the one you got the ball fell to your feet and you put in from about 2 yards out. Very unlucky? You lost 3-1 ..if it was 3-2 or whatever maybe..I was speaking to you after and wrote a post just saying good game instead of ripping you out if it..Mr. Moan :D

Yeah yeah, you only did that cause you knew you were lucky! 2-0 up with you're first two shots, lucky as they were!! I was all over you like a fat man at a buffet! I'll get you back in the return match!! Mark my words :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

If anyone else thinks Kirby should be banned from all leagues say AYE or thank me!! :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

If anyone else thinks Kirby should be banned from all leagues say AYE or thank me!! :D

If i do both does it count as 2 votes?? :D

AYE!!

Cmon people use your right to vote and say thanks :P

Yeah yeah, you only did that cause you knew you were lucky! 2-0 up with you're first two shots

Thats called clinical finishing..unlike your little midgets up front who couldnt finish their dinner..unlike the fat man all over the buffet. The third goal was such a belter the game didnt even have time to put it down as a shot :D

We will see in the rematch..I love our little grudge matches it makes it more interesting :P

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Kirby wrote: »
    Play nice children! :D

Speaking of razzing people....I beat the premierleague leader 3-0 and 6-0 last night. I demand instantaneous promotion. :p

That was my 3 year old daughter playin!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Aye :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

I won't be available on friday....But I will be online all thursday night Smegball.

I shall catch you later then! I predict a classic game ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Yar, D'har he blows, AYE!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Reganovski will you be on for an ass whopping later ;)

I'll be on after 8 or so but I won't be able to play again till next monday...

Busy weekend ahead so I'll try get our game out of the way tonight if possible!

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Yar, D'har he blows

He does?? So hes using favours to win his games you're saying??? Chancers..:D

I'm not saying anything, but you know...whatever works, works.

When the ref starts blocking shots and winking at him, you know something is up. :p

btw smegball, I'm online now. Should be online for the next few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

gonna be online at about 11.30 i think

btw smegball, I'm online now. Should be online for the next few hours.

I'm on now, was playing football there.

• Advertisement

holy hell in a hand basket. Didnt think I would win that game. :)

holy hell in a hand basket. Didnt think I would win that game. :)

Was thoroughly outplayed! Didn't get a sniff of goal tbh.

Whens the qualifying league starting btw? I have mates interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Had lots of internet trouble for my two matches last night,

was winning against SDTimeout 2-0 and got disconnected (my side) and same happened when we replayed (1-1),

Then played Mackeralman and a similar story here only he was winning 1-0,

played the replay and he won 2-1 fair and square,

God damn digiweb!iv never disconnected during games before and such a time for it to start!!! :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Whens the qualifying league starting btw? I have mates interested.

Qualifying starts when I am hapy that all players in the leagues are getting their games played on time. Currently I am not. Hopefully next week.

Regarding your friends, they need to be active Boards users.

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Qualifying starts when I am hapy that all players in the leagues are getting their games played on time. Currently I am not. Hopefully next week.

Regarding your friends, they need to be active Boards users.

Whats an "active" Boards user? I know some lads (for example, Garball) have posts on boards that are just related to posting fifa results and stuff.

Premiership - Games left to play from this week:

Benfica v Hamburg
    Blackburn Rovers v Everton
    Villareal v Lyon
    West Ham Utd v Hull City
    Sampdoria v Sevilla
    Villareal v Newcastle

Championship - Outstanding from week 1:

AS Roma v Valencia
    Valencia v Aston Villa

Championship - Games left to play from this week:

Liverpool v Juventus
    Manchester City v Inter Milan
    Barcelona v AC Milan
    Manchester City v Liverpool
    Real Madrid v Inter Milan
    Tottenham Hotspur v Fiorentina

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I should be on this evening, to get my game played.

Barcelona v AC Milan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭sparky360

I will be on tonight to play mine.

Blackburn Rovers v Everton

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Dufflecoatbox

That gamertag on xbox keeps saying it doesn't exist:confused: Anyone know what it is really?

And would I be permitted to play my games now for next week as I'm working Saturday and Sunday and then going away Monday and am not back until today 2 weeks.

Advertisement