Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 2009 League-General Discussion

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

SantryRed wrote: »
    Dufflecoatbox

That gamertag on xbox keeps saying it doesn't exist:confused: Anyone know what it is really?

And would I be permitted to play my games now for next week as I'm working Saturday and Sunday and then going away Monday and am not back until today 2 weeks.

Its DuffleCoatXbox....you left out the X

You have a game left to play from this week, and its against West Ham as far as i know which isnt DuffleCoatXbox, its Marshjem
    You will have to wait on FG about the holidays thing but I assume you mentioned it before now??

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Mister Robanson is away till Monday so we will play then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Axwell wrote: »
    Its DuffleCoatXbox....you left out the X

You have a game left to play from this week, and its against West Ham as far as i know which isnt DuffleCoatXbox, its Marshjem
    You will have to wait on FG about the holidays thing but I assume you mentioned it before now??

Oh right well in the opening post of the results page that x isn't there...
    I already played him, marshjem put the result into the results page earlier on today.

I mentioned it at the beginning of the week in this thread. Don't think I got a reply:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

Bubs is on holiday so I won't get my game played til next week either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Am I right in seeing that this gameweek is the one where I only have 2 fixtures?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Ive to play smegball yet. Il be on anytime from now till about 9ish. Dont think ill be round after that. I sent you a message on xbox live aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Reganovski wrote: »
    Mister Robanson is away till Monday so we will play then.

Aye I am indeed. Thursday to Sundays are busy day's for me so Monday to Wednesday is the ideal time for me to play my games

I should have my games done Monday if You guys are on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Me and Joe123 seem to have some bother playing out match, never lets us click ready on the team selection page.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Smegball wrote: »
    Me and Joe123 seem to have some bother playing out match, never lets us click ready on the team selection page.

Does it give the message about loading default squads when you go into the game and load them when you click yes? Sometimes there is a problem with squads and the game sits on the team selection. Go in to the league and let it load the squads and then one invite the other from within the league..if it doesnt work get the other person to try.

Also both of you check your NAT settings arent strict or moderate..should be set to open.
    Moiph wrote: »
    Am I right in seeing that this gameweek is the one where I only have 2 fixtures?

Yup you have only 2 games this week.

Weve both tried inviting each other. Gone into the league "send game invite".

Then im sent to the team selection (where it shows each teams crest) and then seanmeister comes up so were both just waiting here and then eventually it comes up "this game session is no longer available".

Weve also tried just invite player to a match as in a friendly and the same thing happens :confused:

Someone mentioned nat settings. How Do i check?

• Advertisement

joe123 wrote: »
    Someone mentioned nat settings. How Do i check?

Someone 1 post ago? :D

Run a connection test on your xbox it will tell you if its strict or moderate, if it doesnt say it then its open as its perfect.

Someone 1 post ago? :D

Run a connection test on your xbox it will tell you if its strict or moderate, if it doesnt say it then its open as its perfect.

Well you edited your post so it wasnt there! And someone did mention this a few pages back :p

Just ran the test there and it didnt say anything but that its up and running....

Ive a feeling myself and smegball wont be able to play this match...

Well you edited your post so it wasnt there! And someone did mention this a few pages back :p

Just ran the test there and it didnt say anything but that its up and running....

Ive a feeling myself and smegball wont be able to play this match...

You both should run the test to check. Id say you will get to play it, myabe just reset your routers and try again later or go play a ranked match each and try then.

If it doesnt work out then I think its fair that you both get docked 3 points from your totals for just being awkward :D

You both should run the test to check. Id say you will get to play it, myabe just reset your routers and try again later or go play a ranked match each and try then.

If it doesnt work out then I think its fair that you both get docked 3 points from your totals for just being awkward :D

Haha finally got it. I ran a test again and it seemed to do the trick even though nothing changed. Won 6-1 I was worried about that one. :D

Boards Name: BFassassin
    Gamer Tag: BFassassin
    ARSENAL

Boards Name: Garball
    Gt:garball1
    VALENCIA

Boards Name: keen
    Gamer Tag: MackerelMan
    AC MILAN

These are my games for this week. Will any of ye be round for the weekend as its when I get the chance to play most of my games. Not sure if ill be on after 9ish tonight and I wont be round after 6ish tomorrow evening. Should be able to catch me sunday aswell after 2 (when ill be pretty hungover! )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Yeah I will be about all weekend for my games. Will have to get my team set up right against you to make up for the 7-0 hammering in the practice game and to stop you running away with the league :P

Had a few good games with Axwel there. And heard a good few excuses aswell lol :P

And apparently I robbed tactics! Which I feckn didnt!

Ah no gud games though. The practice league is a great idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Theres no need to come on here like a little child

Bit harsh, no?

Why is it "banter" when you say something....and "crying" when he says it? :p

This is the problem with games. People tend to get a bit pissy when they lose. Lighten up lads.

Do you come cry on boards every time someone says something to you?:rolleyes:
    Its banter, discussing the game, its a practice league so its there to test formations and tactics and play a few games.

I said your tactics were very hard to play against and that my team just wasnt strong enough or fast enough to get behind your 6 man defence, hardly an excuse when its a simple fact that I couldnt. Each team has different players and attributes, seen as you only played as liverpool all the time till now you might not realise this. Mutu is a beast up front and holds off my defenders when running with the ball making it impossible to take it off him, again this is a fact..you scored because i sneezed and shut my eyes for a min ..this is an excuse..(make note of the diff between fact and excuse..) ;)

I said you copied tactics because I remember you posting on here that you played some guy with a 7 man defence and you said you were going to use it cos it was good, 6 man defence is what you have so hardly 100 miles off. I said they were good games and that the practice league was just for a laugh when we arent playing league games.

Theres no need to come on here like a little child saying such and such said this and that anytime someone makes a comment to you in conversation which you dont agree with. You won every game and won them easily but against a different team you might not, its the same for everyone, there are teams that you come across that are just very hard to play against with your own team because of their attributes. They were good games and im sure we will have more but facts and excuses are two different things. If you make it to the premiership after this season maybe we will get to play in match that matters. When I sort out a formation and tactics to play against yours we will see who has excuses, maybe ill just copy yours :P

wa wa wa boo hoo. My post above was light hearted and in jest. A bit of banter ya see! I didnt expect an essay from someone who is clearly pissed off and cant take a bit of a....ahem...thrashing.Repeatedly :P

You slagged me off before for only picking Liverpool. Now you slag me off because im Fiorentina and Mutu is too good. insert :rolleyes: here.

And il happily admit i did play a fella with a 7 man defense but his formation was different to mine as he had sweepers and all sorts. I only created this formation to stop the messis/ronaldos fecking walking through Liverpools defence!

Give it a rest with all your excuses eh sheesh im getting so tired of your excuses. You make up alot of excuses. :p

Just kiddin.Please dont kill me. :pac:

Because when its chat back and forth in a few messages after a game its banter..when you come on boards posting stuff about someone saying they said this and that to you its crying.
    I couldnt care less that I lost, its in the practice league and its there for a bit of fun. If i cared that much I wouldnt have played him like ten times even though I got thumped each time.

I thought we were allowed a bit of banter here I honestly didnt think yad take offense by the way!

• Advertisement

Again I couldnt care if you beat me 50 times in he practice league..its just a bit of craic..im not slagging you over Fiorentina I said to you they are very hard to play against with the formation you have but you came on saying I was making excuses. Why come on and post stuff like that when I just said to you on xbox they were hard to play against because I couldnt get behind your defence.

Ive deleted my post because you say yours was banter but I really dont see coming on saying I made excuses as banter when I actually said to you your formation was just very hard to play against.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Sort it out on the pitch with the ball.....or alternatively with a dance off. Thats what real men do. :D

Kirby wrote: »
    Sort it out on the pitch with the ball.....or alternatively with a dance off. Thats what real men do. :D

He might have the right formation on the pitch but my dance moves would just put him to shame..its on..you've been served..

*does robot celebration moves*

Again I couldnt care if you beat me 50 times in he practice league..its just a bit of craic..im not slagging you over Fiorentina I said to you they are very hard to play against with the formation you have but you came on saying I was making excuses. Why come on and post stuff like that when I just said to you on xbox they were hard to play against because I couldnt get behind your defence.

I didnt reckon yad be bothered by me mentioning your excuses :P Ah no there was only a bout ten. :pac:

Ah ill stop now seriously didnt think I was gunna piss ya off so much with that. Was all in good spirit.

And feel free to copy my tactics! Though all you get is the initial line up! :P

He might have the right formation on the pitch but my dance moves would just put him to shame..its on..you've been served..

*does robot celebration moves*

Actually I can moonwalk and do some of the michael Jackson ****! Seriously!

I didnt reckon yad be bothered by me mentioning your excuses :P Ah no there was only a bout ten. :pac:

Ah ill stop now seriously didnt think I was gunna piss ya off so much with that. Was all in good spirit.

And feel free to copy my tactics! Though all you get is the initial line up! :P

Good to see I was wrong about you acting like a child then :rolleyes:

Moonwalks are so 80's and just dont cut it so you need to go back to the drawing board..heres some moves i taught ben stiller and har mar superstar to show you what you are up against wacko jacko :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47gahDuOff8

Actually I can moonwalk and do some of the michael Jackson ****! Seriously!

You know you can go to prison for that kind of thing...sicko

You know you can go to prison for that kind of thing...sicko

What selling millions and millions of records and being known as the king of pop?

Axwell wrote:
    Good to see I was wrong about you acting like a child then

Oh my god so only you can "banter" but anything anyone else says is acting like a child. Il use the smiley you seem to love here :rolleyes:

What selling millions and millions of records and being known as the king of pop?

Eh ya of course thats what i was referring to :)
    Oh my god so only you can "banter" but anything anyone else says is acting like a child. Il use the smiley you seem to love here :rolleyes:

No not anything anyone else says, just you :D

• Advertisement

No not anything anyone else says, just you :D

Sour grapes much? :pac:

Just messin. ;)

Advertisement