Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 2009 League-General Discussion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭RALEIGH_BURNER2

Week 4

Still have to play SEVILLA (Reganovski) and SCHALKE 04 (neilhimself)

Week 5

VILLAREAL(Bubs180), WERDER BREMEN(Irish Wolverine) and UDINESE(BassmanMurph85)

Any of the lads I have to play just PM so we can organize our match

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I've got Hull this week, if you are still alive let me know so I can play you!

Lazio and Lyon also!

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

Still have to play Schalke and Sevilla from last week I will be about tonight to play them if you guy's are gonna be around!

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

I've been away all week but I'll be back on Sunday to catch up on games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

gaz15 wrote: »
    Still have to play Schalke and Sevilla from last week I will be about tonight to play them if you guy's are gonna be around!

Will be on Monday after 10pm

Neil

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Last Week
    AS Roma v Fiorentina
    Boards Name: SDTimeout
    Gamer Tag: SDTimeout
    AS ROMA

Fiorentina v Aston Villa
    Boards Name: playa3
    Gamer Tag: playathree
    ASTON VILLA

This week
    Fiorentina v Barcelona
    Boards Name:CKWPORT
    Gamer Tag:The Batman IRL
    BARCELONA

Bayern Munich v Fiorentina
    Boards Name: Kirby
    Gamer Tag: HokemPokem
    BAYERN MUNICH

Fiorentina v Chelsea
    Boards Name: mise
    Gamer Tag: colmise
    CHELSEA

Playa3 sent me a message saying he was going away friday (yesterday) so not sure when hel be back.

SD timeout your a hard man get in contact with so dunno when Il get to play you but will ya let me know when yal be on.

Il be on for a bit now and then headin to the mayo match and out for the night so prob wont be around till sometime tomorrow afternoon. Dying to get a few games played as ranked anymore is full of annoying ****es.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

What's the website for the league table and that?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Town Man wrote: »
    What's the website for the league table and that?

Theres a link at the start of the other thread to it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Sorry lads, i sent FG a pm but better let ye know too. My net's fed off this basesation. Just my dad and the rest in the company workers. It's been dropping for like 30 seconds at a time every while, Meaning i cant finish a full game. It's being fixed first thing tomorrow otherwise the company can't really work with out internet.

Looking forward to finishing the game against United and Barca, One of if not THE best goal i've ever seen in fifa was scored against me when i was playing united

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Well I'm back to overcast Dublin lads :(

I'll be on tonight after the Confed Cup games to play games. I've nine :eek: to play so I'm guessing at least one or two of yous will be on then tonight. Cheers for the patience too lads.

Strangest three games I've ever played in a row together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I'm back from the arse end of Kerry. Sent FG a PM but not sure if I mentioned it here. Will be on most afternoons and I'll post when I'm on for an evening though I think i'm out tommorow. Assume I have rakes of games to play

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Me thinks I have to play Hull, Lyon, Marseille and one other.

A couple of people sent me invites last night but when I'm in a party of 4 or 5 playing another game, it's highly unlikely I'm gonna play

Been playing a lot of Pro Evo recently, need to have a couple of practice games tonight before I play anyone from the league

Lads, when you're putting in your results can you put in the correct game week! It gets confusing inputting the results when you're looking at the wrong week, then you have to go to each other week looking for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Garball

il be on tonight

The table is a bit weird in game, it shows I'm second last, but some of the people ahead of me have the same wins, draws, but have more loses....

Anyways, need to get some games played to get the f out of there, but nobody i've to play has been on tonight....well, not that I've seen anyways.

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    The table is a bit weird in game, it shows I'm second last, but some of the people ahead of me have the same wins, draws, but have more loses....

Anyways, need to get some games played to get the f out of there, but nobody i've to play has been on tonight....well, not that I've seen anyways.

I'll be on soon if you're around?

Done for the night, but I'm around Tuesday and Wednesday evenings

All right, I'll catch you one of them days so! Not used to playing you when you're in a relegation battle :p

• Advertisement

I'm due to play you this week. Ill play you tonight if your around.

Still have five games to play!

I'll be on until about half 6 tonight. And then back on at about 9. Anyone who has to play me send me an invite if yous are on.

GT: Ben SFC

SantryRed wrote: »
    Still have five games to play!

I'll be on until about half 6 tonight. And then back on at about 9. Anyone who has to play me send me an invite if yous are on.

GT: Ben SFC

I'll be on after 9 as well so we can get our game played then

Mr Moon wrote: »
    All right, I'll catch you one of them days so! Not used to playing you when you're in a relegation battle :p

lol, I seem to have an unreal record in the practice league, doing ok with Lazio on xbox live unranked matches, but when it comes to a league game, I can't even get a draw! Complete opposite of before! Oh well!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

lol, I seem to have an unreal record in the practice league, doing ok with Lazio on xbox live unranked matches, but when it comes to a league game, I can't even get a draw! Complete opposite of before! Oh well!

I know the feeling well, except its always been that way for me.
    One big losing streak.

mika27 wrote: »
    I'll be on after 9 as well so we can get our game played then

Sorry mate, going out now after my match. I'll be home abut half 11. Will you be on then?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Cant really go by the practice league though as people would be trying out different tactics and strategies. Thats what I use it for most of the time.

Just noticed next week im playing 2 games both against Inter!

SantryRed wrote: »
    Sorry mate, going out now after my match. I'll be home abut half 11. Will you be on then?

Doubtful. Another evening then

joe123 wrote: »
    Cant really go by the practice league though as people would be trying out different tactics and strategies.

Thank you, captain obvious! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I will be on now shortly for the night, if anyone is due to play me, send me a message.

Advertisement