Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 2009 League-General Discussion

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Heres another link for forwarding ports for your router, it says you have a firewall page by the way under firewall rules..

http://www.portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Netgear/DG834G/Xbox_Live_360.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Thanks Axwell, I went through that PortForwarding website this morning, but no luck with that either.

The xbox is giving no NAT errors at all testing the connection, its all sound, its only when i try play online, i got disconnected.

Just after resetting everything yet again to factory defaults and setting them back up, hopefully it works this time.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Well if you are connecting to xbox live ok and your NAT isnt showing up strict or moderate everything in theory is ok with your connection so there shouldnt be any problems. Usually its the NAT or the UDNP setting that causes problems getting you kicked out of the games so if both those are correct then you shouldnt have any problems. Also check in your router settings that its set to connection always on and not just as required as this might cause it to drop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Quick one (and i know it's the wrong forum so PM me with replies if possible) im moving apt on the 15th (there is only NTL connection btw) and was wondering what the minimum requirement for a broadband connection is - Ntl have 3mb & 10mb but is there a huge difference for playing online, hosting etc? Was thinking there is no point paying for 10mb if 3mb will do. Whats everyone else on?
    Cheers Lads.

Also, ill deffo be on tonight to get some of my games play. I badly need to get out of relegation.

3mb is that standard speed most people using Eircom would have, if your only using it for gaming and surfing the net and dont want to pay extra when you dont need it then im sure the 3mb would be fine. You can always upgrade im sure if you find its not doing what you want but i couldnt see if giving you any problems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Cheers for the help Axwell, but nothing could get it going on the latest firmware.

I had to get the launch firmware off the netgear website, and that seems to be sound now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I'm online for the night now if anyone is about, wont be online for another couple of days as I'll be in hospital unfortunately.

I have to play Werder Bremen, Benfica, Blackburn and Bordeaux.

Ill be online for the night if anyones on that I have to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

I wont be able to play the remainder of my games for a while as my E-Cable for the xbox is snapped or broken on one end and it's connected from the attic to the boiler room below so its a bit tricky to get a new one replaced and put through the floor boards.

Ive no money for a wireless adapter till the end of august so I could be off for a while,Will post when I can get back onto the box or i find an alternative!

Sorry lads :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Got 4 games played tonight which is good, depite playing crap and 3 of em being defeats.
    LEAGUE NAME: Premiership
    GAMEWEEK: 9
    RESULT: Blackburn Rovers (SRFC90) 0 - 0 OLYMPIC LYONNAIS (R0nBurgundee)

GAMEWEEK: 9
    RESULT: LAZIO (RichieMUFC) 0 - 0 Blackburn Rovers (SRFC90)

GAMEWEEK: 7
    RESULT: Bordeaux (smcelhinney) 0 - 0 Blackburn Rovers (SRFC90)

GAMEWEEK: 8
    RESULT: Hamburg (Dufflecoatsunri) 0 - 0 Blackburn Rovers (SRFC90)

These are my outstanding games. Anyone wanna sort out a day or time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Well, the Championship appears to be over. Joe has played all his games, so even if I win my remaining games, Ill still be a point behind him. Congratz mate.

I feel bitter that I seem to win our practice games but couldn't beat ya in the league when it mattered. Such is football. Pre-season doesn't count for jack! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Kirby wrote: »
    Well, the Championship appears to be over. Joe has played all his games, so even if I win my remaining games, Ill still be a point behind him. Congratz mate.

I feel bitter that I seem to win our practice games but couldn't beat ya in the league when it mattered. Such is football. Pre-season doesn't count for jack! :D

I go into focus mode when im playing the proper matches :P

The rivalry made it all the more interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Yeh there was lots of drama this past week.

Seanmeister beat you, and I drew with him so I picked up a point on ya there. But then you drew with Colmise and he beat me, so you took that point right back :D If's and buts. If Toni scores in from the tight angle in the first match or Rensig saves your shot. If Ribery doesnt hit the post in the second match or your keeper doesn't save Klose shot in the 1v1, etc. etc.

Looks like a three way fight for third place between SDTimeout, Colmise, and Seanmeister. Roma, Chelsea and Spurs. Only a point between them so its tight for the last promotion spot. My money is on Seanmeister, he has games in hand which could swing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Congrats on winning the league joe.

I really need to get some of my games played.
    I have 5 outstanding but its very hard to see the other players online.
    Some people havent even been online in nearly 3 weeks even.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

I'll be around tonight from around 8:30 - 11.30 to catch up on some games.

Outstanding games to play:

Inter Milan
    Man City
    Tottenham
    Valencia
    AC Milan
    Arsenal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Looks like Cactus also nearly has the Premiership sewn up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

I shall be on most of the day here to play my games!

Axwell wrote: »
    Discussion thread that way as you say yourself..

Yep no point clogging up the results page with unnecessary posts ;)

joe123 wrote: »
    Yep no point clogging up the results page with unnecessary posts ;)

You can stop winking at me thanks..you're not my type..you might have more luck over here :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Now THATS comedy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

You can stop winking at me thanks..you're not my type..you might have more luck over here :D

Oh man, I'm afraid to click on that link :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

moz wrote: »
    Oh man, I'm afraid to click on that link :eek:

It'll click you if you don't!!! :eek:

I didnt even know that Forum existed! Been browsing much lately axwell? I would put another wink in here but im afraid you would take that the wrong way again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

I didnt even know that Forum existed!
    lying-1.jpg

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    lying-1.jpg

Sorry to ruin your post but I didnt! Is that where you and axwell first met? Oh oh did I just go there?:eek:

Im joking by the way before either of you go and get all mad!

I didnt even know that Forum existed! Been browsing much lately axwell? I would put another wink in here but im afraid you would take that the wrong way again!

FAIL written all over this..take it like a man..in fact it seems you already do Pinnochio :eek:

Ps..Moon has lots of lube from last season left over apparently so send him a pm if your short

Ps..Moon has lots of lube from last season left over apparently so send him a pm if your short

Yes, your mother can be very dry. Il make sure to pm him.:pac:

Yes, your mother can be very dry. Il make sure to pm him.:pac:

*Sigh* Mother jokes the sign of desperation when someone gets burned..this is why we shouldnt let kids into the league..a FAIL followed by an EPIC FAIL..unseen in a long time on here.

*Sigh* Mother jokes the sign of desperation when someone gets burned..this is why we shouldnt let kids into the league

And gay jokes are.....clever?

• Advertisement

And gay jokes are.....clever?

I never made a joke..

Advertisement