Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 2009 League-General Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Axwell wrote: »
    FAIL written all over this..take it like a man..in fact it seems you already do Pinnochio :eek:

Ps..Moon has lots of lube from last season left over apparently so send him a pm if your short

Bisping still has some of that lube axwell :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

What passes for wit around here is kind of sad.....

You guys use this material in the real world?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

I never made a joke..

Neither did I...

Mysterious.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

joe123 wrote: »
    Sorry to ruin your post but I didnt! Is that where you and axwell first met? Oh oh did I just go there?:eek:

Im joking by the way before either of you go and get all mad!

Seems you did...FAIL again...3 times in one night,time to give up id say.

On a seperate note, Kirby you enter your fantasy football team yet??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Seems you did...FAIL again...3 times in one night,time to give up id say.

Well to be honest that one time I did. But knowing the way you can react sometimes it felt like a legality I had to put in or you would of probably imploded in rage(or reported me and got me banned) and felt the need to post "wity retorts" to my posts and probably end up using FAIL and EPIC FAIL in your posts over and over....oh wait. :rolleyes:

Your a good lad really axwell. :)

• Advertisement

Not yet. I'm gonna wait another week as with the transfer season being what it is, It would be annoying to have to rebuild half your team.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

True, but you can change it for free as many times as you want before the thing starts. Dont leave it too late as i will be closing it to entry once the season starts.

BenSFC I've sent you messages on XBL the last few nights without reply.

When can you play our league match???

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Looking to get my last few games played this week!

West Ham

Bordeaux (moving house)

Hull City

Lazio

Lyon

Can you let me know when you are on or hope to be on so I can wrap up my games!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Right so, I've PM'ed everyone I have an outstanding game against to get them out of the way. Seemed to work at the end of last season.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Reason you haven't seen me online is because you deleted me as a friend. Just sent a request there. I'm on now if you can play?

SantryRed wrote: »
    Reason you haven't seen me online is because you deleted me as a friend. Just sent a request there. I'm on now if you can play?

Are you talking to me?

Your on my friends list and you were playing Tiger 10 last night.

When I send you a message on XBL it would be nice if you could reply even if you cant play the match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Are you talking to me?

Your on my friends list and you were playing Tiger 10 last night.

When I send you a message on XBL it would be nice if you could reply even if you cant play the match.

It was aimed at Richie not you. Sorry mate but I haven't been on my Xbox at all in the past while due to work and training. Whenever it's Tiger 10 it's my Dad. I'll be around tomorrow after 10 and Friday from 4-6 if people are around then?

Cheers.
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

I'm going on holidays on Sunday and seeing as Friday is when the last round of fixtures are annouced, I'd really really love to have all my games done before I go away.

Currently I have 4 outstanding games and just the one from the fixtures for next week.
    LEAGUE NAME: Premiership
    GAMEWEEK: 9
    RESULT: Blackburn Rovers (SRFC90) 0 - 0 OLYMPIC LYONNAIS (R0nBurgundee)

GAMEWEEK: 9
    RESULT: LAZIO (RichieMUFC) 0 - 0 Blackburn Rovers (SRFC90)

GAMEWEEK: 7
    RESULT: Bordeaux (smcelhinney) 0 - 0 Blackburn Rovers (SRFC90)

GAMEWEEK: 8
    RESULT: Hamburg (Dufflecoatsunri) 0 - 0 Blackburn Rovers (SRFC90)

If you're on this list pease get in touch as to when ya can play these.

And the Werder Bremen to play in what will be my last game, although we have played already with me winning 3v2, but it was played at the wrong time. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

It was aimed at Richie not you

Thats a bit cheap. As my list is full and I had to make room for one of my mates...I didn't think you'd take offense seeing as we never even play so much as a friendly.

It was aimed at Richie not you. Sorry mate but I haven't been on my Xbox at all in the past while due to work and training. Whenever it's Tiger 10 it's my Dad. I'll be around tomorrow after 10 and Friday from 4-6 if people are around then?

Cheers.

Ye that's grand no worries. Ill be on tonight.

SRFC90 wrote: »
    And the Werder Bremen to play in what will be my last game

I'll be around Friday and Saturday so can play you then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭sparky360

I genuinely thought that this league was to have a laugh and to enjoy a couple of games with like minded people. I've only ever had a problem with one player who has since apologised so that isnt an issue. Perhaps if we all concentrated on getting the games finished rather than getting "one up" on each other, we could all be happier. Seriously lads, its a game of FIFA.

By the way, if anyone needs to play EVERTON, I will be online most of tomorrow and most of the weekend, just let me know.

sparky360 wrote: »
    I genuinely thought that this league was to have a laugh and to enjoy a couple of games with like minded people. .

You new? :D

Seriously tho, he's right. Too much drama, some of you quibble like old ladies. Its kind of embarrassing. Play the game. Win. Gloat. Less of the personal stuff would be cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I should be around for the night now. Have to play Werder Bremen and Bordeaux.

• Advertisement

Moiph wrote: »
    I should be around for the night now. Have to play Werder Bremen and Bordeaux.

Im on now and theres no sign of you, says you havent been on in 2 days...you telling porkies???:D

Gameweek 5
    Inter Milan - Deliverance XXV

Gameweek 7
    Real Madrid - bennycon

Gameweek 8
    AC Milan - MackerelMan

Gameweek 10
    Athletico - Nedved85

Gameweek 11
    Inter - Deliverance XXV

Gameweek 12
    Juventus - FutureGuy

Thats whats left for me. Im Bayern Munich. I've been on for about 4 hours. No sign of any of em :(. Ill be on for a few more hours...probly more.

Anybody want game while we wait?

Im on now and theres no sign of you, says you havent been on in 2 days...you telling porkies???:D

I hadnt signed in by that point and I wasnt around for 2 days before that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Still left to play

CashelMan
    Deliverance XXV
    FutureGuy

Moiph wrote: »
    I hadnt signed in by that point and I wasnt around for 2 days before that :D

Well you did say you would be around from that point on for the rest of the evening :D

Remaining fixtures:

Udinese
    West Ham Utd
    Blackburn Rovers
    Bordeaux x2 - Virgil seems to have moved to Cambodia or somewhere that doesnt have internet access.

I'll be around tonight and over the weekend

And I was around! :D

Whats the story with Virgil then? Be waiting a while to get his games in I presume?

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Ok so I got my Xbox connection up and working, I'll be on after 7 over the weekend for who ever I have to play.

To Play:
    Lazio v Sampdoria
    Villareal v Sampdoria
    Sampdoria v Hamburg
    Hull City v Sampdoria
    Sampdoria v Everton
    Sampdoria v Bordeaux

My maths could be wrong here but I think Bassman has played 31 matches (32 match season) and is 4 points behind me so that would mean I've won the league I think??

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

hi lads sorry was away on hols the last 3 weeks, have a load of games to play in the Championship but will be on nearly every evening from tomorrow on

Team: Man City

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

any sign of virgil of dufflecoat lately. Need to play you twice. Badly need to grab some points to avoid relegation.:eek:

Sorry i missed you yesterday BenSFC. Had to go out. Ill be on from half ten tonight if you are about.

Advertisement