Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 2009 League-General Discussion

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

My maths could be wrong here but I think Bassman has played 31 matches (32 match season) and is 4 points behind me so that would mean I've won the league I think??

That would be correct!

Congrats!
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

winston82 wrote: »
    any sign of virgil of dufflecoat lately. Need to play you twice. Badly need to grab some points to avoid relegation.:eek:

Sorry i missed you yesterday BenSFC. Had to go out. Ill be on from half ten tonight if you are about.

He's on holidays, should be back this week!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Congrats Cactus!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Mr Moon wrote: »
    He's on holidays, should be back this week!!

Hes referring to Dufflecoat there..Virgil was moving house and was waiting on broadband but seems to be moving to Achill or somewhere remote the way things are going and hasnt touched base here to say what the story is so no one really knows...Virgil are you out there!??

Moiph wrote: »
    Congrats Cactus!!
    Mr Moon wrote: »
    That would be correct!

Congrats!

Cheers lads!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

Just posting a message to let yous know my Xbox got the lights, and I need to send it away for repair.

MackerelMan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Does the league run for the whole season?

Would love to get into the next one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Does the league run for the whole season?

Would love to get into the next one

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055608051

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Thanks Y2J. Forgotten my gamertag so will do it tonight

No worries!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Just wondering will we get another league started before Fifa 10 comes out?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

joe123 wrote: »
    Just wondering will we get another league started before Fifa 10 comes out?

Was wondering that myself!

Bit weird timing, on one hand everyone will still have FIFA 09 and be able to play the new league..

On the other toe, a lot of people will have bought FIFA10 and with the difference in minor gameplay adjustments maybe not everyone would be interesting in going back to 09..

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

With the amount of games left, people on holidays and RROD its unlikely this league will finish before the end of the month which leaves just over 4 wks till fifa 10 is out so its not worth starting another league before then. Also there is the whole team picking process which takes at least a week aswell. Starting with Fifa 10 is the best option but could get delayed with people not having the game when it cmes out or needing to save up to get it etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Yeah its looking likely that the next league will be in Fifa 10 alright, looking forward to it though!

Stay tuned, coming soon to an xbox near you, the Boards Cup :)

Gonna missed the FIFA10 launch by a week because I'll be in Vegas.. sweet!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

2 games left for me. AC and Inter Milan. Doubtful if either of these will get played. Anyway, another season of mid table mediocrity for me.
    Looking forward to seeing y'all in FIFA 10 or maybe PES 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

I have 5 games remaining. 2 against Dufflecoat, 2 against Virgil and 1 against BenSFC. Moving apartment on Saturday so will be offline until next Wednesday at the latest. What date is the last game to be played?

Richie - Vegas is fcuckin deadly, one word - Seamless

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

To Play:

LAZIO
    HULL CITY
    HAMBURG
    BORDEAUX

Anyone be on for a game today??

Yep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭darraghjm

back from holidays today, shoul be online tonight to play a few games

Playing a game, the match I'm in stalls because my fifa disc was unreadable.

I go back to the dashboard and start it again, won't even load, just says its unreadable. Might have something to do with the crack in the middle of it....

Hopefully it's not ****ed completely.

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Playing a game, the match I'm in stalls because my fifa disc was unreadable.

I go back to the dashboard and start it again, won't even load, just says its unreadable. Might have something to do with the crack in the middle of it....

Hopefully it's not ****ed completely.

Next time it reads install it to the HD..theres a few old tricks you can try like rubbing toothpaste along the crack and letting it dry and wiping off the excess..the laser wont skip it then. All you need is once to work to install it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

borrow a mates disc, or rent it and install it to the hardrive. the disc will probably be fine for a disc check.

Axwell wrote: »
    Next time it reads install it to the HD..theres a few old tricks you can try like rubbing toothpaste along the crack and letting it dry and wiping off the excess..the laser wont skip it then. All you need is once to work to install it!!

Installing isn't really a great option because I've only got a 20gb hdd.. I think I'll stick with using the Sensodyne on my toothbrush if its all the same. Mainly, because I played a couple of games tonight and it worked fine. :D

Should get me through the end of my games anyways. I don't understand how it goes from working perfectly to not being able to load the game at all, to working perfectly. Not long until FIFA 10 anyways.

Ive pmmed Virgil (Bordeaux) asking for an update because hes been missing a long time and was due to be moving house and getting his broadband sorted but he hasnt given any update so hopefully we will know soon what the story is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Apologies lads, I haven't been on at all the past week. Training, work and then my connection dropping during every game hasn't helped. Think I've sorted the problem. I'll be on during this week to finish my games.

Cheers, Ben SFC(Hull City)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Hi all, I am back from holidays. I will be able to play my games from Wednesday onwards and I will be contacting you all regarding my games left.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭darraghjm

should be on tonight after the arsenal match, if anyone is around for a game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Iv a few games left to play, have a hectic few days ahead of me but will do my best to try and arrange over the next week

Advertisement